Do you want to start an aloe vera farm and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample aloe vera farming business plan template & feasibility report. Aloe Vera farming is known to be a profitable business and over the years, it has evolved from small scale garden farming that is practiced in most countries to becoming a global industry.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start an Aloe Vera Farming Business?
If you are considering starting a commercial Aloe Vera farming business, the good news is that you can’t get it wrong because Aloe Vera has several benefits and it is used as raw material in quite a number of industries such as food, beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, et al.
Aloe Vera is reliable and effective for the treatment of teeth and gum problems, constipation, diabetes induced foot ulcers, antimicrobial properties, protection from UV radiation, skin problems amongst others.
It is important to state that starting an Aloe Vera farming business comes with its own fair share of challenges, but that does not rule out the fact that it is indeed a profitable business venture. An aspiring entrepreneur can either choose to start the farm on a small scale or on a large scale depending on their financial status.
Below is a sample Aloe Vera farming business plan template that can help you to write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Aloe Vera Farming Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
The Aloe Vera plant belongs to the liliacea family and it has thick green leaves which contain gel and latex. Aloe Vera is widely used for its healing and restorative properties. The gel consists primarily of water and the rest includes various vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, hormones, minerals and sugars, most of which are found in the human body.
Aloe Vera farming is part of the vegetable farming industry and if you are a close observer of the industry, you will agree that it is anticipated to increase due to increasing consumer health consciousness, which has led to increasing demand for fresh produce.
The global Aloe Vera market reached a value of US$ 552 Million in 2018. The market value is further expected to reach US$ 915 Million by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.8 percent during 2019-2024. Aloe Vera is widely used in the food industry, cosmetic and toiletries industry, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Interestingly, the healthcare and cosmetics sectors are currently the two biggest drivers of Aloe Vera consumption. If you consider country production, Thailand was the biggest producer of Aloe Vera accounting for around a third of the total global production. Other leading producers of Aloe Vera are Mexico, Dominican Republic, united states and Costa Rica.
With the recent advancement in technology, farmers can now comfortably grow Aloe Vera in a country where such crops can hardly survive. In places where there are few farm lands, people can make use of the rooftop of their houses to cultivate the plant even for commercial purposes.
One thing is certain when it comes to Aloe Vera farming, if you are able to conduct your market research and feasibility studies before choosing a location for cultivating your Aloe Vera, you are likely not going to struggle to grow your business because there are always players in the food industry, cosmetic and toiletries industry, and the pharmaceutical industry who are ready to buy from you.
Though Aloe Vera farming is indeed a profitable business venture, but it will pay you to cultivate other medicinal vegetables alongside your Aloe Vera if indeed you want to maximize profit in this line of business. The good thing is that other vegetables do pretty well when they are cultivated alongside Aloe Vera.
2. Executive Summary
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is a registered commercial farm that will be based in the outskirt of Pearl City, Hawaii – United States. We have done our detailed market research and feasibility studies and we were able to secure a suitable farm land to start our commercial Aloe Vera farming business.
We conducted a thorough market research and feasibility studies and we came to the conclusion that Pearl City – Hawaii is the right place to start our Aloe Vera farm if we intend leveraging on economies of scale and the highly suitable climatic conditions in the area. Our commercial Aloe Vera farm is a going to be a standard one, hence we will be involved in both organic and non – organic Aloe Vera farming.
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is well positioned to become one of the leading commercial Aloe Vera farms in the United States of America, which is why we have been able to source for the best hands and farm machineries to run the farm with. We have put processes and strategies in place that will help us employ best practices when it comes to commercial Aloe Vera farming.
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a business, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customer’s needs precisely and completely.
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Mr. Mark Duncan and his immediate family members. The farm will be single handedly financed by Mark Duncan and his immediate family members. Before starting Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc., Mark Duncan has worked with some of the leading commercial farms in the United States of America; he has a degree (B.Sc.) in Agriculture Science from University of Hawaii.
3. Our Products and Services
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is a commercial farm that will be involved in cultivating Aloe Vera via the greenhouse farming model and land farming. We are in business to cultivate organic and non – organic Aloe Vera in commercial quantities.
We are in this line of business to make profits, and we will ensure that we do all that is allowed by the law of the United States of America to achieve our business goals and objectives.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision is to become one of the leading Aloe Vera farms not just in the United States of America but also on the global stage.
- Our mission statement as a commercial farm is to go into full – time cultivation of organic and non – organic Aloe Vera that will not only be sold to players in the food, cosmetic and the pharmaceutical industry in the United States of America, but also exported to other parts of the world.
Our Business Structure
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is a commercial Aloe Vera farm that intends starting small in Pearl City – Hawaii, but hopes to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading commercial Aloe Vera farms in the United States.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands in and around Pearl City – Hawaii.
At Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, dedicated, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the management of the farm. In view of the above, Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Operating Officer
- General Farm Manager
- Aloe Vera Cultivation Worker
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
General Farm Manager
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordinating all farm activities across the various sections on behalf of the organization
- Supervise other section managers
- Ensure compliance during project executions (especially in the construction of greenhouses)
- Responsible for carrying out risk assessment
- Using IT systems and software to keep track of people and progress of the growth of crops
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing and sale of farm produce after harvest
- Represent the organization’s interest at various stakeholders’ meetings
- Ensures that farming goals desired result are achieved, the most efficient resources (manpower, equipment, tools and chemicals et al) are utilized and different interests involved are satisfied.
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily farming activities across the various farming sections.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the farm
- Serves as internal auditor for the farm
Aloe Vera Cultivation Workers
- Responsible for the cultivation of Aloe vera
- Assist in tending the farms
- Carry out any other duty as assigned by the farm manager
Sales and Marketing Officer
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with customers
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the farm
Front Desk/Customer’s Service Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients to the farm by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the farm’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels/documents for Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. Distribute mails in Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc.
6. SWOT Analysis
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. do not intend to launch out with trial and error hence the need to conduct a proper SWOT analysis. We know that if we get it right from the onset, we would have succeeded in creating the foundation that will help us build a standard Aloe Vera farm that will favorably compete with leading farms in the United States of America.
We are quite aware that there are several Aloe Vera farms all over Pearl City – Hawaii and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in the commercial farming industry to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc.;
Our strength as an Aloe Vera farm company is the fact that we have healthy relationships with loads of major players in the food industry, cosmetic and toiletries industry, and the pharmaceutical industry; both suppliers and buyers within and outside of the United States.
We have some of the latest farming machines, tools and equipment that will help us cultivate Aloe Vera in commercial quantities with less stress. Aside from our relationship (network) and equipment, we can confidently boast that we have some the most experienced hands in the vegetable cum Aloe Vera farming business in the whole of Hawaii.
Our perceived weakness is the fact that we are just starting hence we may not have real – time business experiences like leaders in the industry who have succeeded in adjusting and re-adjusting to make their business profitable.
The opportunities that are available to us cannot be quantified because the history of Aloe Vera can be traced as far as the Egyptian civilization. Consumers all across the world have been aware of its benefits and applications for several thousand years.
As a result, manufacturers don’t have to spend vast amounts of money in educating consumers on its benefits and applications. Although the demand of Aloe Vera is strong throughout the globe, growth rates in emerging markets such as india, China, Middle East, etc. are expected to be extremely high.
Driven by rising economic growth, increasing disposable incomes and low market penetration levels, emerging markets are expected to represent major drivers of future growth. We are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities that are available in the industry.
Both the number of small local farms and larger commercial farms have been growing. Increasing imports of fresh farm produce will slightly constrain demand for Aloe Vera. Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn.
It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new Aloe Vera farm in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A notable trend shows that as a result of a rising prevalence of lifestyle related diseases, consumers around the world are becoming more conscious of their health. Driven by this trend, the demand of products containing natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera are being perceived by consumers to be safer and healthier than their processed or chemical alternatives.
This, coupled with the numerous health benefits of Aloe Vera is expected to create a positive impact on its global demand. So also, if you are conversant with rising technology and scientific development in the agriculture industry, you will quite agree that Aloe Vera farming via greenhouse commercial farming model is at the front burner. Greenhouse commercial farming is rapidly gaining entrance in our world today.
Greenhouse farming gives room for greater control over the growing environment of various crops. Dependent upon the technicality and specification of a greenhouse design, some of the important factors which may be controlled include temperature, levels of light and shade, irrigation, fertilizer application, and atmospheric humidity et al.
Basically, Greenhouses are used to overcome shortcomings in the growing qualities of a piece of land, such as a short growing season or poor light levels. In essence, they are designed to improve food production in marginal environments.
8. Our Target Market
The end users of Aloe Vera and also those who benefits from the business value chain are all encompassing; it is far – reaching. As a matter of fact, the market for Aloe Vera is split geographically into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
For example, the demand for aloe vera based drinks has increased in Europe because of the increase in health conditions. Aside from industries, every household consumes produce from Aloe Vera farms. So, an Aloe Vera farmer should be able to sell his or her produce to as many people as possible.
In essence, we will market our Aloe Vera to;
- Establishments in the food industry
- Establishments in the cosmetic and toiletries industry
- Establishments in the pharmaceutical industry
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is fully aware that there are competitions when it comes to selling Aloe Vera, which is why we decided to carry out thorough research so as to know how to take advantage of the available market in the United States.
We have done our homework and we have been able to highlight some factors that will give us competitive advantage in the marketplace; some of the factors are effective and reliable farming processes that can help us sell our produce at competitive prices, good network and excellent relationship management.
Having a good technical knowledge of the product, access to high quality inputs, optimum capacity utilization, ability to quickly adopt new technology, ability to control total supply on market and upstream vertical integration (ownership links) are part of our competitive advantage.
So also, we have a team of hardworking and highly proficient farmers, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in commercial cultivation of Aloe Vera. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected team members, we have some of the latest farm machines and equipment and we will be guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is in the vegetable farming industry for the purpose of maximizing profits hence we have decided to explore all the available opportunities within the industry to achieve our corporate goals and objectives. In essence we are going to rely only on the sale of our organic and non – organic Aloe Vera to generate income for the business.
10. Sales Forecast
From the survey conducted, we were able to discover that the sales generated by an Aloe Vera farm depends on the size and nature of the farm.
We have perfected our sales and marketing strategies and we are quite optimistic that we will meet or even surpass our set sales target of generating enough income/profits from the first year of operation and build the business from survival to sustainability.
We have been able to examine the vegetable farming industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of running Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc.;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $700,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown that can impact negatively on household spending, bad weather cum natural disasters and unfavorable government policies. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are quite aware that the reason why some Aloe Vera farms hardly make good profits is their inability to sell off their produce as at when due. In view of that, we have put plans in place to set up a standard distribution network to help us maximize profits.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their set targets and the overall business goal of Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc.
Our goal is to grow Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. to become one of the leading Aloe Vera farms in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in Pearl City – Hawaii but also in other cities in the United States of America and the world at large.
In summary, Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. will adopt the following strategies in marketing our commercial farm produce;
- Introduce our farming business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to stake holders in the food industry, cosmetic and toiletries industry, pharmaceutical industry, food hubs, supermarkets, and grocery stores et al in and around Pearl City – Hawaii.
- Advertise our business and agriculture produce in agro – allied and food related magazines and websites
- List our Aloe Vera farms on yellow pages ads
- Attend related agriculture expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Any business that wants to grow beyond the corner of the street or the city they are operating from must be ready and willing to utilize every available means to advertise and promote the business. We intend growing our business which is why we have perfected plans to build our brand via every available means.
Below are the platforms you can leverage on to boost our Aloe Vera farm brand and to promote and advertise our business;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our business
- Install our Billboards on strategic locations all around Pearl City – Hawaii
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- List our Aloe Vera farms in local directories/yellow pages
- Advertise our Aloe Vera farms in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Some of the factors that will help you sell your farm produce at the right price that will guarantee that you make profits is dependent on your strategy while some of the factors are beyond your control. For example, if the climatic conditions are unfavorable and if there are natural disasters in your location, then it will directly affect the prices of your farm produce.
Over and above, if you want to get the right pricing for your farm produce, then you should ensure that you choose a good location for your Aloe Vera farm, choose a good breed that will guarantee bountiful harvest, cut the cost of running your farm to the barest minimum and try as much as possible to attract buyers to your farm as against taking your farm produce to the market to source for buyers; with this, you would have successfully eliminated the cost of transporting the goods to the market.
We are quite aware that one of the easiest means of penetrating the market and acquiring loads of customers for our Aloe Vera is to sell them at competitive prices hence we will do all we can to ensure that the prices of our farm produce are going to be what other commercial farmers would look towards beating.
One thing is certain, the nature of Aloe Vera farming makes it possible for farmers to place prices for their farm produce based on their discretion without following the benchmark in the industry. The truth is that it is one of the means of avoiding running into a loss. The easier you sell off your harvest, the better for your business.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for farm produces purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to calculating the cost of starting an Aloe Vera farm, there are some key factors that should serve as a guide; factors such as the types of Aloe Vera species to be cultivated and the size and capacity of the Aloe Vera farm. Besides, in setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake.
If you intend to start a world – class commercial farm, then you need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your farm is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
Below are some of the basic areas we will spend our startup capital in setting up our Aloe Vera farm;
- The total fee for incorporating the business in United States of America – $750.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400
- The amount needed to acquire/lease a farm land – $50,000
- The amount required for preparing the farm land – $70,000
- The cost for acquiring the required working tools and equipment / machines / fencing et al – $10,000
- The amount required for purchase of the first set of Aloe Vera seedlings et al – $50,000
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost of launching an official website – $600
- The amount required for payment of workers for a period of 3 months – $100,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,000
Going by the report from detailed research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need an average of three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) to start a standard Aloe Vera farming business in the United States of America. These are some of the equipment that we would need to launch our Aloe Vera farm,
- Soil cultivator
- Harrow (e.g. Spike harrow, Drag harrow, Disk harrow)
- Stone / Rock / Debris removal implement (e.g. Destoner, Rock windrower / rock rake, Stone picker / picker)
- Broadcast seeder (alternatively: broadcast spreader, fertilizer spreader, or Air seeder)
- Plastic mulch layer
- Sprinkler system irrigation
- Wheel Barrow
Aloe Vera farms do not require an office space; most people who run commercial farms operate directly from their farms. But we have decided to open a small liaison office; a place where administrative jobs will be carried out on behalf of the business.
Generating Funds/Startup Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc.
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is a family business that will be owned and managed by Mark Duncan and his immediate family members. They may likely welcome other partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas where we intend sourcing for fund for Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available fresh Aloe Vera, deliver quality services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper. We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
From our findings, another factor that kills new business such as ours is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. will adopt the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are a key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying what we cultivate in our farm once the need arises.
Mark Duncan® Aloe Vera Farms, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of farm land in Pearl City – Hawaii (preparing the farm land inclusive): Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Startup Capital generation: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Building/construction of greenhouse and hothouse facility: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed farming working tools, machines and equipment: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Farm land Treatment, Health and Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with key players in the industry (the food industry, cosmetic and toiletries industry, pharmaceutical industry, suppliers of fertilizers, pesticides and insecticides): Completed