Are you about starting an app development company? If YES, here is a complete sample mobile app development business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Starting a mobile app development business is one of the best things that could possibly happen to you. This is because of the very rich experience which you can garner in the quest of starting your business.
Much more than that is the level of wealth that you are able to attain when you start such a business. There are several apps that can be developed that is able to make life much easier for people.
A Sample Mobile App Development Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
The advent of mobile apps has indeed contributed immensely to the revenue generation in the ICT world. Beyond every reasonable doubt, you can’t find any person that owns a smart phone who has never used a mobile application nor has mobile apps in his or her phones. As long as people make use of Smartphones, Tablets and Pads, the sale of mobile apps will continue to grow and the industry will continue to expand.
Basically, mobile application development is a term that is used to define the act or process by which application software is designed and developed to perform specific functions in handheld devices, such as smart phones / mobile phones, personal digital assistants, or enterprise digital assistants et al.
It is a fact that there abound loads of young people who are actively involved in the mobile apps development industry, simply because the cost of developing an app varies. The truth is that, just as the cost of mobile apps development varies greatly, so also the profits that you are likely going to generate from the success of a mobile app can be mega.
In this industry, the success of your business depends on the genre of mobile apps that you are developing. If you have interest in the mobile apps development industry, you will realize that those who are into the development of games are those who are leading the chart in terms of revenue generation.
Other factors that will aid the success of a mobile app is the position of the apps in the chart the end of the first day of sales and how good the user reviews are – if you have loads of 5 star reviews, you are likely going to generate loads of sales because people would automatically trust your app.
Statistics has it that the mobile app development industry has been experiencing steady growth, both in terms of revenue generation and of course in job creation as well. For instance a report that was released in 2013 estimated that there are about 529,000 direct App Economy jobs within the European Union 28 members, and 60% of it are mobile app developers.
Statistics also has it that the revenue generated at the Apple App Store to Google Play is put at a ratio of 8 to 1.No doubt, at a rate of 30 million a day, downloading apps is a popular hobby among consumers. Apple App Store does pay more for top developers who build their apps to be sold and not to be downloaded for free.
Despite the fact that the Windows 8 Store is still small in terms of its revenue generation when compared to Apple App Store and Google Play Store, it allows apps to run simultaneously on a PC, tablet and Smartphone hence increasing the numbers of mediums – more mediums, more downloads.
The process of mobile apps development is simple and straightforward. Mobile applications are first tested within the development environment first by making use of emulators and before subjecting it to field testing. Emulators basically provide an inexpensive way to test applications on mobile phones to which developers may not have physical access.
Lastly, if you are looking towards starting a mobile apps development company as an entrepreneur, then you should be aware that there are only three mobile app stores to sell your app. The mobile app stores are Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store.
2. Executive Summary
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co. is an international mobile apps development and software programming company that is based in Los Angeles – California, united states. We are a software development company that is set to compete in the highly competitive ICT industry.
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co. will be involved in the development of mobile apps especially games applications and other financial, medical, geographical and entertainment related mobile applications. Our business goal is to become one of the leading mobile apps development company in the United States and we will make sure that every mobile apps that leaves our lab can favorable compete with the best in their category.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented mobile apps developers in and around Silicon Valley and Los Angeles – California and also from any part of the world as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce especially mobile apps developers/designers through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading mobile apps developers/designers in the United States and throughout the globe.
We have put plans in place to build a state of the art mobile apps development studio in Los Angeles, California, which is why we have entered agreement with some key players in Silicon Valley to refer some of the best hands to us from time; mobile apps developers that can easily fit into our overall business goals and objective. Our studio will be well equipped and we will ensure that we follow the trend in the industry.
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co. will design and develop mobile apps that will be comfortable with all the handheld devices such as smart phones/mobile phones, personal digital assistants, or enterprise digital assistants’ et al.
We will ensure that all our mobile apps are can easily be downloaded from the three mobile app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store). Aside from developing mobile software apps for the general public, we will also help our clients develop unique mobile apps for their businesses as request.
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co, our client’s best interest come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire consultants who are well experienced in a wide variety of business consulting and trainings et al.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co is founded by Bob Lockley and his friend and business partner Ted Benny. They are both products of Silicon Valley and MIIT. The organization will be managed by both of them.
3. Our Products and Services
There are quality products and services that we plan to have. Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co was established with the aim of producing highly entertaining and useful mobile apps that can be used on all handheld devices. Mobile apps that can be easily downloaded from the three mobile app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store).
We want to compete favorably with the leading mobile apps developers, which is why we have but in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that all our mobile apps meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co is not just accepted nationally in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world. Our products are listed below;
- Games Mobile Apps
- Finance Related Mobile Apps
- Entertainment Mobile Apps
- Geographical Related Mobile Apps
- Customized Mobile Apps as Requested by our Clients
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a mobile apps development company whose products and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to provide professional and trusted mobile apps that assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in operating sustainably.
- We want to build a mobile app development company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the ICT industry.
Our Business Structure
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co, is an ICT company that intend starting small, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading mobile apps developers in the ICT industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the significance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands that we can attract.
At Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Mobile Apps Developers/Programmers/Software Designers
- Quality Control Specialist
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the factory
- Responsible for supervising all the employees
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Pick ‘a’ Brain™ Finishing School
- Serves as internal auditor for Pick ‘a’ Brain™ Finishing School
Programmers and Software Designers
- Responsible for designing and developing mobile apps to meet the latest trend
- Stays abreast with the dynamics of the ICT industry with key interest in mobile apps and other related software applications
- Researches and advices the organization on style, genre and other trendy info as it relates to mobile apps.
Quality Control Officer
- Ensures that all our mobile apps meet the required quality before they are released in the market (mobile apps stores)
- Make certain that production and development department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and mobile apps development departments.
- Devises ways of improving the mobile apps design and development process to ensure higher-quality and users’ friendly mobile apps are developed
- Ensure that the mobile apps design and development department run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output for their employers
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the general manager
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes students and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with students on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the school coordinator in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the schools’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to students when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured ICT business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive ICT industry in the United States and the world at large.
Part of what the team of business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of young techies that are creative and highly proficient in mobile apps design and development, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in ICT straight from Silicon Valley. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected mobile apps developers and programmers our products are going be unique and diverse.
As a new mobile apps development company in Los Angeles – California, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated ICT industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
No doubt, the opportunities in the ICT industry is massive considering the number of individuals and corporate organizations who would want to acquire new mobile apps in their handheld devices. As a mobile apps design and development company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the ICT industry.
Every business faces a threat or challenge at any part of the life cycle of the business. These threats can be external or internal. This shows the importance of a business plan, because most threats or challenges are to be anticipated and plans put in place to cushion what effect they might bring to the business.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as a mobile apps development company that is based in the United States of America are unfavorable government policies that might affect business such as ours, the arrival of a competitor that is specialized in same mobile apps genre as our company and global economic downturn which usually affects spending/purchasing power.
There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One of the major trends in the mobile apps development industry is that any entrepreneur who is looking towards developing mobile apps must ensure that their mobile apps is compatible with different operating software and also that their mobile apps can be easily downloaded from the three mobile app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store).
One thing is certain, if a mobile app development company can successfully get their apps in all three mobile apps store, they know that they are in the pathway to success. This is so because the ratings they get from users in one mobile apps store can positively influence other apps stores and that will lead to more downloads and of course more income for them.
The success of a mobile app development company is their ability to be creative and flexible. Mobile apps developers take note of factors like screen sizes, hardware specifications and configurations when designing and developing mobile apps.
8. Our Target Market
It is important to state that here are only three stores to sell your app and they are Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Windows Store. So you must ensure you design you mobile apps to suit the platforms of your choice.
No doubt the mobile apps development line of business has the widest range of customers; everybody that owns any handheld devices, such as smart phones/mobile phones, personal digital assistants, or enterprise digital assistants et al are potential customers for your mobile apps
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to people that cut across different classes in the society; we will develop mobile apps that can be easily downloaded from the three mobile app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store) and used by all handheld device.
We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that all our mobile apps are well accepted in the market place. These are the different group of people that we will be developing mobile apps for;
- Young Adult
- Corporate Executives
- Corporate Organizations (Mobile Banking Apps, Currency Converter et al)
- Sports Men and Women (live score apps)
- Churches (Customized mobile apps)
- Police (Crime monitoring apps)
No doubt the competition in the mobile app development business today is so brutal; you have to develop nothing less than the possible best and most useful or entertaining app in order to survive in the industry. The ICT industry is indeed a very prolific and highly competitive industry. Clients will only purchase your mobile apps if they know that it can meet their needs
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the mobile apps development industry means that you should be able to deliver consistent useful or entertaining mobile apps. You should be able to get good ratings from users of your mobile apps and above all your mobile apps must be users’ friendly and easy to download.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of young techies that are creative and highly proficient in mobile apps design and development, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in ICT straight from Silicon Valley. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected mobile apps developers and programmers our products are going be unique and diverse.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups mobile apps developing businesses in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the ICT industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to develop mobile apps that can be easily downloaded from the three mobile app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store) and used by all handheld device.
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co will generate income selling the following mobile apps;
- Games Mobile Apps
- Finance Related Mobile Apps (Mobile Banking Apps, Currency Converter et al)
- Entertainment Mobile Apps
- Geographical Related Mobile Apps
- Customized Mobile Apps as Requested by our Clients
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain; there would always be corporate organization and individual who would need mobile apps either for entertainment or for other purpose.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in ICT industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six month of operations and grow our mobile apps development company.
We have been able to critically examine the mobile apps development market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Los Angeles – California.
Below is the sales projection for Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co, it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of mobile apps that we develop and the apps stores where our apps are listed;
- First Year-: $150,000
- Second Year-: $500,000
- Third Year-: $1,000,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor developing same unique mobile apps as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition in the mobile apps development industry; hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the ICT industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co.
Our goal is to grow Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co to become one of the top 10 mobile apps developers in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the United States of America but also in other parts of the world.
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our mobile apps development company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, households and key stake holders.
- Promptness in bidding for mobile apps development contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still develop customized mobile apps / software for them
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate clients and individual clients in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our mobile apps development company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our mobile apps
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Los Angeles – California.
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations by calling them up and informing them of Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co and the products we sell
- List our personal mobile apps development company in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our mobile apps in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co we will keep the prices of our mobile apps below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would hire our services to help them design customized mobile apps.
In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals. We are aware that there are some students that would need special assistance, we will offer flat rate for such services that will be tailored to take care of such students’ needs.
- Payment Options
At Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a higher amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a mobile apps development company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space or warehouse that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $150,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers/internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $10,000
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need over two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard mobile apps development company firm in the United States of America.
Generating Funding/Startup Capital for Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co
Tech Explorer ™ Mobile Apps Development Co is a business that will be owned by Bob Lockley and his friend and business partner Ted Benny. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $85,000 and soft loan from family members $15,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is easier for businesses to survive when they have steady flow of business deals/customers patronizing their products and services. We are aware of this which is why we have decided to develop a various mobile apps for different clients and for different purposes.
We will also work with corporate clients to help them develop customized mobile apps for their business. We know that if we continue to design and develop excellent, effective and useful mobile apps for both businesses and individual, there will be steady flow of income for the organization.
Our key sustainability and expansion strategy is to ensure that we only hire creative, competent and selfless programmers/mobile apps developers/software developers, create a conducive working environment and employee benefits for our staff members.
In the nearest future, we will give our most dedicated and prolific employees the opportunity to be part owner of the business. We know that if we implement our business strategies, we will achieve our business goals and objectives in record time.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress
- A Guide to Great Business ideas for the Future 2025 – 2030 - September 3, 2021
- How Long Do Cordless Drill Batteries Last in 2021? - August 2, 2021
- How Does the Use of Cargo Containers Benefit the Economy? - August 2, 2021