Are you about starting a drone rental business? If YES, here is a complete sample drone rental business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a drone rental business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample drone rental marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for drone rental companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Drone Rental Business?
If you are interested in the drone technology industry and you are looking towards launching a business as an aspiring entrepreneur, one of your best bet is to launch a drone rental business. The right time to start such business is now because this business concept is presently at its growing stage.
Those that are engaged in the drone rental business basically rent out drones to people who need drones to carry out their businesses. Setting up a drone rental business could be fun, profitable and interesting for someone who is smart. With the right location, reliable drones and good marketing skills, you can attract loads of clients.
A drone rental business requires significant investment capital, solid planning, and attention to detail in order to keep your business profitable.
If you are determined to explore the entrepreneurial world by starting a drone rental business, then you should consider going through the business plan below. A business plan is an integral part of the success of your business no matter the industry you decide to pitch your business tent.
A Sample Drone Rental Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Drone technology is rapidly gaining prominence in the globe beyond the military circuit. Drones are unmanned but controlled aircraft (aerial vehicle or unpiloted vehicle) used in the military during wars to attack the enemy’s camp. They are also used by the military for surveillance, to gather intelligence and to deliver foods to front line troops during wars. Drones come in handy when the risk and difficulty involved in any military operation is high and unsafe for soldiers.
In recent time, the civilian community has started developing and making use of drones to carry out task such as surveying of vast farm lands, for the delivery of parcels, to monitor and count wildlife and livestock, for geographical mapping, for search and rescue operations, for monitoring pipelines, for road patrol and for general commercial photography and motion picture filmmaking.
The commercial segment of the industry only represents an estimated 3.5 percent of industry revenue and relies mostly on the recreational use of small UAVs. The FAA is currently working on rules for the integration of commercial UAVs into national airspace, but it missed its December 2014 deadline for rule proposals.
As a result, those wanting to use UAVs for commercial applications have to apply for special FAA permission, a slow and limited process. The drone rental business is a growing sector of the economy of the united states of America and it generates several million dollars annually from several drone rental companies scattered all around the United States of America.
Research conducted by IBISWORLD reveals that the next five years will be crucial for the industry’s future. As the Pentagon proceeds with new UAV programs, spending on UAVs will rise. Therefore, in the five years to 2022, industry revenue is forecast to climb at an annualized 5.7 percent to $4.3 billion; however, operators will continue to face uncertainty.
For instance, it is still unclear if sequestration will come back in full force during fiscal 2016. Moreover, even if sequestration ends, the Pentagon will likely remain under budgetary constraints, putting industry projects in competition with the military’s other high-priority programs.
The report further shows that in the United States, foreign companies face relatively easy huddles, hence making it easier for them to develop and sell new UAVs. China’s SZ DJI Technology Co., for example, has already become the world’s largest consumer drone manufacturer penetrating even the US market. In response, companies like Amazon.com have increasingly moved their UAV operations overseas.
The largest US consumer drone manufacturer, 3D Robotics, already conducts development and manufacturing work in Mexico. Nonetheless, despite this uncertainty, the market potential and declining costs of UAV technology will lead to increased industry participation, with the number of industry operators expected to climb at an annualized 4.0 percent over the five years to 2022.
The drone rental line of business is very open to any aspiring entrepreneur who has the capacity to open and run the business. Just ensure that you have all the required permits and licenses.
2. Executive Summary
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is a licensed drone rental business. We have been able to secure a standard and well – positioned facility in a central and busy district in Las Cruces – New Mexico. We are a drone rental company that is set to compete in the growing drone technology industry not only in Las Cruces – New Mexico, but also throughout the United States market because we intend opening our drone rental shop in key cities all across the United States.
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. will run a standard and world – class drone rental store with loads of reliable and easy to operate drones. Our business goal is to become one of the leading drone rental company in the United States and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favorably with leaders in the industry.
At Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. our business is to get the latest and most reliable drones available for rent at a fair and reasonable price. We will ship to you at home or while on travel for business or pleasure. Our drones are fully equipped to handle recreational and professional needs. With the technology evolving so rapidly, drones become outdated within months.
We want everyone to have the chance to rent the latest technology as an affordable alternative to purchasing. We own and maintain our own large and diverse fleet. We also provide purchase options of new and used drones, training, as well as aerial services.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified, creative and highly experienced workers in and around Las Cruces – New Mexico and also from any part of the United States of America as the business grows. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading booth rental salons in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is owned by Benjamin Fernández and his immediate family members. He is a businessman with vast experience in the equipment rental and drone technology industry. He runs the business with his son Kelly Fernández who is a certified drone repair technician.
3. Our Products and Services
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the drone technology industry as a drone renter. We want to compete favorably with the leading drone rental companies/stores in the United States which is why we have but in place a competent team that will ensure that our drones meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is not just accepted in Las Cruces – New Mexico but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our chains of drone rental stores.
Our services offerings are;
- Renting out reliable and easy to operate drones
- Sale of used and brand new drones
- Repair and servicing of drones
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the number one choice when it comes to drone rental stores in the whole of Las Cruces – New Mexico.
- Our mission is to make available reliable and easy to operate drones for rentals to both corporate and individual clients at affordable fees. We want to build a world – class drone rental brand that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the drone rental line of business.
Our Business Structure
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is a drone rental company that intends starting small in Las Cruces – New Mexico, but hopes to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading drone rental stores both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operation.
At Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Drone Rental Store Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Truck Driver
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Drone Rental Store Manager:
- Manages the drone rental store
- Achieves maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of equipment and service
- Completes and supervises weekly schedules. Schedule employees as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service
- Responsible for drone rental policies and completion of necessary forms
- Follows proper purchasing and requisitioning procedures
- Co-ordinates the general assembling and dismantling of drones and ensure that they are safely transported to and fro client’s location
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Design job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sources for clients for the organization
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for increasing rentals
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the Human Resource and Admin Manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for transporting drones as requested by customers
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the drone rental store manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Because of our quest for excellence, Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured drone rental business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive hair salons industry in the United States and the world at large.
Part of what the business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a comprehensive SWOT analysis for Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. Our team members have extensive experience in UAS piloting, integration, pro UAS builds, custom UAS sensors, Manned Aircraft, Aerospace, and Unmanned Systems. Our drone operators are FAA Part 107 certified. Another strength that counts for us is the location of our drone rental store; it is located in one of the most ideal locations for such business in Las Cruces – New Mexico.
As a new drone rental store in Las Cruces – New Mexico, it might take some time for our drone rental store to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated and highly competitive drone technology industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business the way we would want to.
The opportunities in the drone rental line of business are massive considering the number of photographers, film producers, farmers, delivery companies and other related businesses in the United States who are embracing the use of drones in carrying out their businesses. As a drone rental company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
One major threat to the drone rental store business is unfavorable government policies. So also, just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new drone rental store in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same Business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are close watcher of the drone rental industry, you will notice that the government of most countries are gradually passing favorable legislature that promote the use of drone technology and the use of drones by the general public.
For example, in all countries of the world where private investors are involved in aerial drone photography business, there are laws governing the industry. For example, in the United States, FAA guidelines stipulate that drones and other model aircraft must stay less than 400 feet above the ground and not within 3 miles of an airport or air traffic. Some states in the US are strict when it comes to trespassing laws as well.
Steering a drone over someone’s apartment and property could be considered a trespassing violation. Because anything capable of being viewed from a public space is considered outside the realm of privacy in the United States, aerial photography may legally document features and occurrences on private property.
On September 26, 2014, the FAA began granting the right to individuals and organizations to use drones in aerial filmmaking. Operators are required to be licensed pilots and must keep the drone in view at all times and it is important to note that drones cannot be used to take pictures or film in areas where people might be put at risk.
Lastly, drone rental operators in the bid to generate more revenue for their business engage in retailing of drones and also servicing and maintenance of drones.
8. Our Target Market
Prior to starting our drone rental business in Las Cruces – New Mexico, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies and we are certain that there are loads of businesses that need drones to be able to run certain services.
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. will work towards providing reliable and easy to use drones to our target market. In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various groups of people who we know will need our services.
Below is a list of the people that we will specifically market our facility to;
- Aerial Drone Photographer
- Film Producers
- TV stations
- Delivery Companies
- Security Agencies
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving in the business world as a drone rental operator requires more than having reliable and easy to use drones, your expertise, creativity, and knowing how to deliver et al but also how to network with key people that matters; entrepreneurs that can rent your drones.
Because of the growing competitive nature of the drone rental line of business, there is an increasing degree of related business activities, with big players dominating the market.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the drone rental line of business means that you are not only expected to be able to make available drones, but you must be able to meet set targets.
Our competitive advantage is anchored on the top – notch and easy to use drones that we have. So also, we have a team of certified, creative, trained and experience workers. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry. Another strength that counts for us in the location of our drone rental store; it is located in one of the places highly suitable for such business in Las Cruces – New Mexico.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the drone rental line of business and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. will generate income by offering the following services;
- Renting out reliable and easy to operate drones
- Sale of used and brand – new drones
- Repair and servicing of drones
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be clients who would need to cut cost of running their business hence the need to rent drones.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the drone technology industry in Las Cruces – New Mexico and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow our drone rental store business to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the drone rental store market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Las Cruces – New Mexico.
- First Fiscal Year: $120,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing strategies will be directed towards achieving specific objectives that support the strategic goals of the organization. The truth is that all that we do will be geared towards creating new market channels, increasing sales and increases our market share. We will leverage on improving our services, and turnaround time to ensure that we win new clients and retain old clients as well.
Our unique selling proposition is that we are well positioned, we rent out easy to operate drones, people can easily access our facility and our various payment platforms are highly reliable.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in drone technology industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc.
Our corporate goal is to grow Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. to become one of the top 10 drone rental brands in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in Las Cruces – New Mexico, but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our chains of drone renal stores.
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Open our drone rental business with a big party
- Advertise our drone rental store business on national dailies, local TV stations and local radio station
- Promote our drone rental store online via our official website and all available social media platforms
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to aerial drone photographers, film producers, farmers, security agencies and key stake holders in Las Cruces – New Mexico
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, sport facilities, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Make use of attractive hand bills
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places in and around Las Cruces – New Mexico
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our consistent clients especially those that introduce their friends and family members to the business
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our drone rental store
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultant to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for individuals and businesses in the whole of Las Cruces – New Mexico and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our chains of drone rental stores which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our business.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our drone rental services
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Las Cruces – New Mexico
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- List our drone rental store business in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our drone rental store in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more and we don’t intend to charge less than what our competitors are charging their clients in Las Cruces – New Mexico and throughout the United States.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they introduce their friends and family members to our business.
The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the United States’ drone rental store facility open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is all inclusive because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options, but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machine
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for renting our drones without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The facility and equipment (drones) that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a drone rental store business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
However, this is what it would cost us to set up Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. in the United of America;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $10,000
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000
- The amount needed for the purchase of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800
- The total cost for the purchase of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The total cost for leasing facility for the business – $150,000
- The total cost for the purchase of drones – $280,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $15,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about three hundred and fifty thousand (350,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard drone rental store business in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc.
No matter how fantastic your business idea might be, if you don’t have the required money to finance the business, the business might not become a reality. Finance is a very important factor when it comes to starting a business such as drone rental store business.
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Mr. Benjamin Fernández and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
Since they are the sole financier of the business, they have decided to adopt the following means to generate startup capital for the business;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategies and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to rent out our drones and offer our drone repair and maintenance services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Benjamin Fernández® Drone Rentals, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if this is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts at various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard facility and reconstructing the facility: Completed
- Purchase of reliable and easy to operate drones: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Purchase of tanning tools and equipment and supplies: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating official website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress