Are you about starting a raw materials supply company? If YES, here is a complete sample raw materials supply business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a raw materials supply business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample raw materials supply marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for raw materials supply companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Raw Materials Supply Business?
- Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Raw Materials Supply Business?
The fact that players in the manufacturing industry would require raw materials for them to be able to produce their products means that there is a good business opportunity for suppliers of raw materials. So, if you are thinking of starting a business where you are assured of huge returns on investment, then one of your best bets is to venture into the raw materials supply business.
Just like all other investment vehicles, there are potential down sides that you need to look out for if you want to start a raw material supply business. Part of what you need to do to make headway in this line of business is to ensure that you have good business relationship with manufacturers of the raw materials you intend supplying and also business network with end users (manufacturing companies) that make use of the raw materials you intend supplying.
If you are truly convinced that starting a raw material supply business is for you, then you need to write your own business plan. Below is a sample raw materials supply business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little or no stress.
A Sample Raw Material Supply Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
Those involved in the raw material supply business engage in the movement and storage of raw materials and unfinished goods from the point where they are generated to the point where they are used to produce a product or transformed into finished goods. Raw materials could be lumber, sawdust, raw latex, crude oil, cotton, coal, raw biomass, leaves/herbs, roots, iron ore, logs, or even water.
Over the past five years, the industry has struggled to rebuild itself, even as the overall economy strengthened. Rising consumer confidence and household income have helped ignite remodeling activity that was stalled during the recession, providing additional demand for raw materials.
The Raw Material Stores industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world. Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 45,069 registered and licensed building materials supply stores and other related raw material suppliers scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 301,881 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $107 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at 4.4 percent annual growth within 2012 and 2017. It is important to state that Builders FirstSource has the lion market share in this industry.
The Raw Material Supply industry is highly regulated in the United States of America and anyone who aspires to start a raw materials supply business must apply and obtain a license before they can legally operate in the industry. This is to guard against substandard raw materials which ultimately will lead to the production of substandard finished goods.
The raw materials supply industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale supplying raw materials to cottage industries or you can choose to start on a large scale supplying raw materials to players in major industries in key cities through the United States of America and Canada.
Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – Executive Summary
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is a registered raw material supply business that will engage in the supply of raw materials to the textile industry. Our office will be located in Little Rock – Arkansas. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 15 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the design of the kind of standard raw material supply store that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece building in the biggest textile raw material market in Little Rock – Arkansas.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. will supply a wide range of raw materials like cotton, fleece, fiber, wool and fur et al to players in the textile industry. We are set to service a wide range of clientele in and around Little Rock – Arkansas.
We are aware that there are several large and small raw materials supply store outlets all around Arkansas that supply raw materials to the textile industry, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they order textile related raw materials from us. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how many they are. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of the types of raw materials that we will be dealing in.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Loew Adolphus and his immediate family members. Loew Adolphus has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 5 years’ experience in the raw materials supply stores industry working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
- Our Product Offering
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is in the raw materials supply industry to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide range of textile related raw materials from top farmers in the United States and other countries of the world.
We will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our aim and ambition of starting the business. Our product offerings are listed below;
- Treated cotton
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become the leading brand in the raw materials supply industry in Arkansas.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class raw materials supply store business that will make available a wide range of textile related raw materials from top farmers at affordable prices to textile companies in Little Rock – Arkansas and other key cities in the United States of America and Canada where we intend opening our supply chain network.
- Our Business Structure
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. does not intend to start a raw material supply store business on a small scale; our intention of starting a raw material supply store business is to build a standard textile related material supply store in Little Rock – Arkansas.
Although our raw material supply store business might not be as big as Builders FirstSource and co, but will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Store/Warehouse Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Customer Services Executive
- Truck and Van Drivers
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Defines job positions for recruitment, and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store/warehouse
- Ensures that proper records of textile related raw materials are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensures that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Interfaces with farmers who sell wool, furs and fibers and also cotton farmers
- Controls textile related raw material distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the textile material sales floor
- Helps to ensure consistent quality of textile raw material are purchased and retailed / supplied in good price that will ensure we make good profit
- Responsible for the purchase of textile raw materials for the organizations
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the organization website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manages the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Truck and Van Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading textile raw materials
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment, such as hazardous material placards.
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a pick – up and delivery schedule.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verify delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting our textile raw material supply business in Little Rock – Arkansas is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open our supply outlets all over key cities in the United State.
We are aware that there are several textile raw material supply stores all over Little Rock – Arkansas and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in supply chain business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc.;
Our business is located in a city with loads of textile manufacturing companies and also, we can boast of having good business relationship with top producers in and around Arkansas.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we don’t have our own farm for now, we are a new raw material supply store outlet and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars raw materials supply stores when it comes to supplying textile raw materials at a rock bottom prices.
The fact that we are going to be operating our textile raw material supply company in one of the busiest raw materials market in Little Rock – Arkansas provides us with unlimited opportunities to supply our goods to a large number of cottage companies and textile manufacturing companies.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they order textile raw materials from us; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power especially for a business like textile raw material supply.
Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new textile raw material supply store outlet in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the Textile Raw Material Supply Stores Industry, you will quite agree that the changes in disposable income, consumer sentiment, ever changing trends and of course the rate of startups textile companies springing up is a major growth driver for this industry.
A massive rise in consumer confidence has also contributed in helping the industry experience remarkable growth, but uneven performance in these drivers has led to slightly constrained revenue growth.
So also, the rising demand for winter clothes, as a result of increasing disposable income and consumer sentiment, will result in revenue growth, but profit margins will stagnate as textile raw material supply stores keep prices low to attract more sales amid growing competition.
A close watch on the industry activities reveals that the retail market for textile raw materials was hit hard by the recent economic downturn and experienced a decline in revenue in recent time. As part of marketing strategies, textile material supply stores partner with key players in the textile industry. They are in the best position to offer you textile raw material supply contract.
- Our Target Market
We have positioned our textile raw material supply store to service the textile manufacturing companies in and around of Little Rock – Arkansas and every other location where franchise cum outlets of our textile raw material supply stores will be located all over key cities in the United States of America and Canada. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
A close study of the textile raw material stores industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other leading textile raw material supply stores in Little Rock – Arkansas and throughout the United States and Canada.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is launching a standard textile raw material supply store that will indeed become the preferred choice for key players in the textile manufacturing industry in Little Rock – Arkansas and every other location where our outlets will be opened. Our textile raw material supply store is located in a corner piece property in the largest textile raw material market in Little Rock – Arkansas.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have a wide range of textile raw materials available in our store at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our store and not see the type of raw material that they are looking for. One of our business goal is to make Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. a one stop textile raw material shop. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of textile raw materials to textile manufacturers of in and around Little Rock – Arkansas. We are in the business to maximize profit and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. will generate income by;
- Treated cotton
One thing is certain when it comes to textile raw materials supply, if your store is well stocked with various types of textile raw materials and is centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Little Rock – Arkansas and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the textile raw material stores industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Little Rock – Arkansas.
- First Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $950,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1. 9 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor retailing same raw materials as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. we conducted thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for key players in the textile manufacturing industry in and around Little Rock – Arkansas. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the textile raw material supply industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Little Rock – Arkansas.
In summary, Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our textile raw material supply store in a grand style with a party for all
- Introduce our textile raw material supply store by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to textile manufacturing companies and other key stake holders in and around Little Rock – Arkansas
- Ensure that we have a wide range of textile raw materials from different manufacturing brand at all times
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our textile raw material supply store
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Little Rock – Arkansas
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our textile raw material supply store
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our textile raw material supply store is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our textile raw material supply store.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Little Rock – Arkansas before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Little Rock – Arkansas
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our textile raw material supply store business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals
Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the textile raw material supply line of business, we don’t intend to charge more and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in and around Little Rock – Arkansas.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our textile raw materials will be same as what is obtainable in the open market in The United States of America.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is all inclusive because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for supply of our textile raw materials without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Start-up Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting / leasing a big facility, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be productive.
The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a textile raw material supply store business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600
- The cost for shop remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of textile raw materials) – $250,000
- The cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $7,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $550,000 to successfully set up our textile raw material supply store in Little Rock – Arkansas.
Generating Startup Capital for Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Loew Adolphus and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners, which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Raw Materials Supply Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our wide range of quality textile raw materials a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Free Flow™ Raw Materials Supplier, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of six years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – farmers: In Progress