Are you about starting a mosquito control company? If YES, here is a complete sample mosquito control business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a mosquito control business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample mosquito control business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for mosquito control businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Mosquito Control Business?
- 2 A Sample Mosquito Control Business Plan Template
- 3 Mosquito Control Business Plan – Executive Summary
- 4 Mosquito Control Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- 5 Mosquito Control Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 6 Mosquito Control Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 7 Mosquito Control Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 8 Mosquito Control Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
- 9 MOSQUITO CONTROL BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Mosquito Control Business?
It is known fact that mosquito-borne diseases are among one of the world’s leading causes of illness and death. The World Health Organization estimates that more than 300 million clinical cases each year are attributable to mosquito-borne illnesses. In spite of the great strides achieved over the last 50 years, mosquito-borne illnesses still continue to pose significant risks all across the world.
As a matter of fact, there are over 3,000 species of mosquitoes throughout the world; about 200 species are in the United States. This goes to show that if you want to start a business that can guarantee you steady income, a business that can attract support from government and charity organizations, then one of your options is to consider starting a mosquito control business.
Mosquito control business is involved in removing or eradicating mosquitoes from farms, commercial and residential properties. It is important to state that before you can start a mosquito control business in the United States of America, you must apply for a pest control license and pass an exam to demonstrate your ability to properly handle chemicals.
If you are sure this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your research, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services and products.
Below is a sample mosquito control business plan template that will help you write yours without much stress.
A Sample Mosquito Control Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Mosquitoes are can be found in all parts of the world and many of them transmit pathogens which may cause disease. These diseases include mosquito-borne viral encephalitis, dengue, yellow fever, malaria, and filariasis. Most of these diseases have been prominent as endemic or epidemic diseases in the United States in the past, but today, only the insect-borne (arboviral) encephalitides occur annually and dengue occurs periodically in this country.
Mosquito control basically refers to a business that monitors the potential sources and outbreak of mosquito-borne diseases and provides advice on prevention and control of these diseases. Modern mosquito control programs in the U.S. are multifaceted and include surveillance, source reduction, and a variety of larval and adult mosquito control strategies.
Please note that mosquito control business is a subset of the Pest Control industry and when we talk of pest control, we are talking of a service that is as old as agricultural practices. In order to maximize food production, it is advantageous to protect crops from competing species of plants.
The Pest Control industry provides a wide range of extermination services for mosquitoes, rodents, termites, bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, flies, ticks, fleas, wasps and spiders. Businesses in the pest control industry also provide fumigation services and containment services for birds such as pigeons, woodpeckers and European starlings et al.
If you are conversant with the industry, you will observe that well – structured pest control companies also offer services such as building maintenance, landscaping care and maintenance and lawn and garden services.
No doubt, the rise of mosquitos and other pests across the United States has left homeowners and business owners frustrated, but it has been a blessing for businesses in the Pest Control industry. The increased occurrence of mosquitos and other pests has led to substantial demand for exterminators and rising service prices.
It was projected that within the next five years, there will be an increase in business and consumer spending which of course will drive the demand for regular control and inspections for mosquitos and other pests. So also, with increase in income, businesses and consumers will be less likely to opt for low-cost household products from home and garden stores.
The Pest Control industry of which mosquito control is a part of is indeed a large industry and pretty much thriving in all the parts of the world. Rentokil Initial, Rollins Inc. and Service Master Global Holdings Inc. are the pest control companies with the leading market shares in the industry.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 26,950 licensed and registered pest control businesses (mosquito control businesses inclusive) responsible for employing about 131,417 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $14bn annually with an annual growth rate projected at 2.4 percent between 2013 and 2018.
Over and above, mosquito control businesses all over the world are still enjoying support from governments, charity organizations and of course good patronage from residences particularly if they are well positioned and if they know how to reach out to their target market.
Mosquito Control Business Plan – Executive Summary
The name of our company is Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. We are a registered and licensed mosquito control business that is incorporated under the law of the United States of America.
Even though our business activities will always be carried out on the field, but we will secure a small office facility in a densely populated business district in the heart of Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas, U.S. We are strategically positioned in between a residential center and a farming community and we are set to service the whole of the community.
Our basic service offering revolves around exterminating services, fumigating services, and mosquito control and eradication services.
Our intention of starting a mosquito control business is to offer only the above stated services, but we will not close our doors to diversification (additional services such as pest control (except agricultural and forestry) services, termite control services, bird proofing services, rodent extermination and control, and Insect control, including bed bugs, cockroaches and ants.) as long as it does not affect our core services.
At Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to start our own pest control business. We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive our mosquito control business to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of clients that will make the business highly profitable.
We will be dedicated to establishing good business relationships with our clients by giving them value for their money and reasons for them to hire our services over and over again.
We are quite aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to deliver quality mosquito control services. We use of latest technology in the pest control industry, and our excellent customer service, honesty and the range of services we offer will position us to always welcome repeated customers.
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is owned and managed by Mr. Sam Hamilton (Popular called Papa Sam). Mr. Sam Hamilton is licensed under the United States law to handle pest control related chemicals and he has over 17 years experience managing some of the leading pest control companies in different cities in the United States of America prior to starting Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services.
- Our Services Offerings
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is a standard mosquito control company that offers a wide range of services that revolves around the pest control industry. Our services will involve us going out to meet our clients’ needs. These are the services we will offer;
- Mosquito control and exterminating services
- Fumigating services
- Pest control (except agricultural and forestry) services
- Termite control services
- Bird proofing services
- Rodent extermination and control
- Insect control, including bed bugs, cockroaches and ants
- Other relevant services
- Pest control consultancy and advisory services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision as a company is to become the ‘go to’ mosquito control service in the whole of Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas with active presence in major cities in the United States of America.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission as a mosquito control service is to develop a highly successful, profitable all-round mosquito cum pest control service which provides quality services in our community and to become a standard for an ideal mosquito control business.
- Our Business Structure
It is not a secret that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our mosquito control services company on the right business foundation.
We are set out to build a mosquito control service that will be a standard for the mosquito cum pest control business in the United States of America. We want to build a dedicated workforce who will go all the way to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money.
We aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services and run the business on auto pilot. The success of our mosquito control services company will be anchored on the team not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings, we are only expected to employ more than it is required to run a conventional mosquito control business. We will have various employees to man the various service offerings of Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services.
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Manager (Owner)
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Mosquito Control Technician (6)
- Truck / Van` Driver
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals and payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the organization
- Ensure that the facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders (clients and member of the board) to review the effectiveness of the business Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products and, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Mosquito Control Technician (6):
- Plans and organizes inspections and control operations in conformance with federal/state laws, District policy, program objectives, methods and findings determined by the Supervisor and/or Director.
- Carries out the District’s safety program in pesticide application and application equipment safety as required by federal/state laws.
- Monitors and reviews inspection and application records for accuracy, completeness, and efficacy of treatment.
- Manage public relations situations resulting from field operations; calls on property owners and others concerned and explains the Districts program and solicits property owners’ cooperation in public health pest control.
- Performs inspector/sprayer technician personnel duties
- Compile, analyze and maintain operating records and prepare definitive reports
- Work effectively with superiors, subordinates and the public
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Responsible for transporting equipment, supplies and workers to project site
- Run errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager.
Mosquito Control Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Mosquito control services is one of the many businesses that can easily generate sales with little stress as long as you are well positioned and equipped to carry out the services. We are building a standard mosquito control business with variety of services which is why we have decided to subject our business idea (company) to SWOT Analysis.
Ordinarily we can successfully run a normal mosquito control business without going through the required protocol of setting up a new business, but because of the kind of mosquito control business we want to establish, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We hired the services of Mr. Luke Shannon, an expert HR and Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty job for us. Here is a preview of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc., Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas;
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is centrally located in a densely populated residential estate and farming community in Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas; our location is in fact one of our major strength. We have state of the art mosquito cum pest control equipment and tools and we are also one of the very few mosquito control services in the whole of Dallas-Fort Worth that offers a wide range of services.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team; our workforce and management. We have a team that are considered experts in the pest control services industry, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is a new business which is owned by an individual (family), and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business. As a new business, we are also quite aware that it will take time for us to build trust with our clients and win corporate clients who are usually heavy spenders.
We are centrally located in one of the busiest areas in Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer. Our business concept also positioned us to be a one stop shop in the mosquito control business.
The truth is that there are no standard mosquito cum pest control services within the area where ours is going to be located; the closest mosquito control services company to our proposed location is about 6 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, is unfavorable government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic/social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumers spending and of course emergence of new competitors within the same location where ours is located.
Mosquito Control Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are keeping tabs with the mosquito cum pest control industry, you will agree that state and local government agencies play a critical role in protecting public health from mosquito-borne diseases.
As a matter of fact, they serve on the front-line, providing information through their outreach programs to the medical and environmental surveillance networks that first identify possible outbreaks. They also manage the mosquito control programs that carry out prevention, public education and vector population management.
Another notable trend in the mosquito cum pest control industry is that most companies, in a bid to survive the recent global economic meltdown include additional services to their core service offerings. Some companies include building maintenance services, selling of chemicals and pest control accessories, lawn care services, and even pest control consultancy and advisory services within the same premises if they have enough space.
It is much easier for mosquito control services companies to increase their revenues by diversifying as against increasing the scope of their market.
- Our Target Market
Prior to choosing a location to launch our mosquito control service, we conducted our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who will benefit greatly from our service offerings. Those who will benefit from our service offerings are households, facility managers, commercial farmers and government agencies et al. They cut across different sectors of the economy.
The demographic component of those who need the services of mosquito control services spreads across the public sector, the organized private sector, and individuals from different strata of the society and from all walks of life. Below is a list of the people and organizations that our services is designed for;
- The public sector; government ministries, agencies and parastatals.
- Organized private sector
- Commercial farmers
- Green house farmers
- Facility managers
- Boarding House / Campuses
- Estates and Communities
- Farm settlements
- Camp grounds
- Corporate organization
Our Competitive Advantage
Despite the fact that a license and permit is required from the government before starting mosquito control business because of the various chemicals involved in the trade, but the truth is that it is an easy to set up business; anybody can set up a mosquito control business if they have the required startup capital and acquire the required license from the government on handling chemicals.
This means that the possibility of mosquito control services business springing up in the location where our company is located is high. We aware of this which is why we decided to come up with a business concept that will position us to become the leader in Dallas-Fort Worth Texas.
We can confidently say that the location of our business will definitely count as a positive for us amongst any competitor that might start a mosquito control services business in same location where ours is located. For the time being, Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. has no real competitors that can match the quality of services we offer. Our customer service will be customized to meet the needs of all our customers.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Mosquito Control Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy adopted by Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is going to be driven basically by excellent customer service, honesty and quality service delivery. We want to drive sales via the output of our jobs and via referral from our satisfied customers.
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is a mosquito control service that is strategically located and we are going to maximize the opportunities that are available to us, which is why we spent more to locate the business in a location that will be visible to our target market.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to meet their targets and the overall goal of Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, commercial farms and farm settlements, facility managers, households and key stake holders in Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas.
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our company and the services we offer on bulletin boards in places like schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our company and the services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks
- Advertise our mosquito control services company in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Attend relevant expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to market our services.
Sources of Income
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the pest control services industry and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. will generate income by offering the following services;
- Mosquito control and exterminating services
- Fumigating services
- Mosquito eradication services
- Pest control (except agricultural and forestry) services
- Termite control services
- Bird proofing services
- Rodent extermination and control
- Insect control, including bed bugs, cockroaches and ants
- Other relevant services
- Pest control consultancy and advisory services
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from our first six months of operation and grow our mosquito control services business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the mosquito control services market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below is the sales projection for Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of services that we will be offering;
- First Year: $240,000
- Second Year: $450,000
- Third Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the pest control industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the pest control services industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the open market, but if it is government contracts, we will ensure that we abide by the bidding process for such contracts.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is all – inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for services rendered without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Mosquito Control Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services is set to create a standard for mosquito control services business in Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas and throughout the United States which is why we will adopt best practices to promote our business. Good enough there is no hard and fast rule on how to advertise or promote a mosquito control services business. .
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc.;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our mosquito control services business in relevant magazines, local newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards in strategic locations in and around Dallas-Fort Worth – Texas
- Leverage on direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in target communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
Mosquito Control Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
Having done our due diligence prior to establishing our mosquito control services business, we were able to match figures with the items listed and this is what it would cost us to set up Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office facility that can accommodate our staff members and equipment for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $70,000.
- The amount required to purchase the needed mosquito control chemicals, safety equipment, fumigation and pest control tools – $25,000
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers/internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $10,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications to run our business – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Th amount needed to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $50,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard mosquito control services business in the United States of America.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc.
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is owned and managed by Mr. Sam Hamilton. He is the sole financier of the business which is why he decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $70,000 and soft loan from family members $30,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
MOSQUITO CONTROL BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our mosquito control services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Papa Sam Mosquito Control Services, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Purchase of chemicals, fumigation and mosquito/ pest control tools and equipment: Completed
- Printing of Packaging Marketing/Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress
Latest posts by Solomon. O'Chucks (see all)
- A Sample Tempered Glass Manufacturing Business Plan Template - February 18, 2020
- How to Start a Car Customization & Modification Business - February 18, 2020
- How to Start a Medical Spa Business - February 18, 2020