Are you about starting a fruit shake business? If YES, here is a complete sample fruit shake business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a fruit shake business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample fruit shake marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for fruit shake companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Fruit Shake Business?
- 2 Industry Overview
- 3 Executive Summary
- 4 Our Product and Services
- 5 Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 6 Roles and Responsibilities
- 7 SWOT Analysis
- 8 MARKET ANALYSIS
- 9 Our Target Market
- 10 Our Competitive Advantage
- 11 SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 12 Sales Forecast
- 13 Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 14 Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 15 Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Fruit Shake Business?
If you are interested in leveraging on the existing love for fruits or anything related to fruits, then you should consider starting a fruit shake production company. The fact that people are interested in taking drinks made from fresh fruits makes this type of business a viable and profitable one.
Just like fresh fruit based drinks, fruit shakes is one commodity that is consumed in all parts of the world and of course those that are in the business of producing fruit shakes, are known to generate sales year in year out if the business is well – managed.
As a matter of fact, economic downturn hardly affects the consumption of fruit shakes because it is affordable and considered a healthy substitute for soft drinks and other processed juices. Below is a sample fruit shake business plan template that will help you to successfully write yours with little effort from your end.
A Sample Fruit Shake Business Plan Template
Fruit shake business is a subsidiary of the global fruit and vegetable processing industry and players in this industry are engaged in the processing and packaging of fresh fruits and vegetables into canned, bottled, frozen, dried (except sun-dried) or otherwise processed or preserved food products for human consumption.
Players in this industry also blend salt, sugar, preservatives and other ingredients with the fruits and vegetables to make them more appealing the taste buds.
A fruit shake is a thick, cold beverage made from blended raw fruit, vegetables or ice cream with other ingredients such as water, crushed ice, fruit juice, sweeteners (e.g. honey, sugar, stevia, syrup), dairy products (e.g. milk, yogurt, or cottage cheese, whey powder), plant milk, nuts, nut butter, seeds, tea, chocolate, herbal supplements, or nutritional supplements.
A fruit shake that contains dairy products is similar to a vegetable milkshake, though the latter typically contains less fruit and often contains ice cream or frozen yogurt.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Global Fruit and Vegetable Processing industry has experienced consistent demand over the five years to 2017, as economies of every size continue to consume processed fruit and vegetable products.
Demand has grown particularly fast in developing economies, as industrial growth has translated into greater urbanization, higher per capita income and expansion in the size of the middle class. As the global middle class has grown, it has demanded larger quantities of higher quality and more diverse food.
Over the five years to 2022, industry revenue is expected to expand. Industry demand is expected to increase as producers focus on nutritious ingredients and less invasive processing techniques to keep products as organic as possible. The report further revealed that the production of processed fruits and vegetables occurs in all regions of the globe.
In particular, low-tech fruit and vegetable processors such as fruit driers, exist in almost every country in the world. However, high-tech, large-scale fruit and vegetable processing operations are concentrated primarily in Europe and Asia. These continents dominate the Global Fruit and Vegetable Processing industry due to the fact that industry operations have been established in these areas for a very long time.
The Global Fruit and Vegetable Processing Industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries such as United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Italy et al.
Statistics has it that in the world, there are about 32,123 licensed and registered fruit and vegetable processing companies directly responsible for employing about 507,446 employees. The industry rakes in a whooping sum of $290 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at -0.1 percent. It is important to state that Kraft Heinz is the establishment with a lion share of the available market in this industry.
Lastly, if you are looking towards leveraging on the fruit and vegetable processing industry to generate huge income, then one of your best bet is to start a fruit shake company. One thing is certain about starting your fruit shake business, if you are able to conduct your market research and feasibility studies, you are more likely not going to struggle to sell your products because there are consumers out there who are ready to buy from you.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is a licensed fruit processing company that will engage in the production of fruit shakes and similar drinks and will be based in San Diego – California. We are a unique fruit shake brand because we do not just sell assorted fruit shake drinks, but we will also engage in the sale of our franchise and also offer consultancy services in line with our area of business.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is established by the award winning food nutritionist – Dr. Lawrence Monica who has a B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). She has a robust experience in the food and drink line of business having worked for some of the leading brands in the industry prior to starting her own business – La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc.
Because of our corporate business goal of becoming the top 3 fruit shake companies in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also we have put plans in place to acquire the best of equipment when it comes to setting up a standard fruit shake company.
Our facility will be customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a first class fruit shake company should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game when it comes to that. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in California.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is set to redefine how fruit shake business should be run, not just in San Diego – California, but also in the whole of the United States of America, which is why we have put plans in place for continuous training of all our staff and also liaising with stake holder in the industry to contribute our quotas in the way fruit shake making equipment should be designed to meet the ever changing demand of the industry.
No doubt, the demand for fruit shakes and other fresh fruit related drinks is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available markets around the cities where we intend retailing our products and ensure that we create a wide range of distribution channels via franchising. With that, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business.
Our strongest selling point at La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is the unique taste of the different types of fruit shakes that we sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our products who would not want to come back and make more purchase.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become the leading brand in the fruit and vegetable processing industry in the whole of California, and also to be amongst the top 3 fruit shake brand in the United States of America within the first 10 years of starting our business.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that San Diego – California is the right place to launch this type of business before spreading to other cities in the United States.
Our Product and Services
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is an establishment that primarily engages in processing and packaging fruits shakes of different flavors. As part our strategy to create multiple sources of income in line with our core business concept, we will run a consultancy service and training.
Our intention of starting La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Selling fruit shake drinks of different flavors
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- To be amongst the top 3 leading fruit shake companies in the United States of America before our 10th anniversary.
- To build a fruit shake company that will meet the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the regions/cities where we have our outlets and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plan to build a top flight fruit shake business in San Diego – California, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more depending how fast we meet our set target.
The picture of the kind of fruit shake business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the fruit and vegetable processing industry as long as they are willing and ready to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Below is the business structure that we will build La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the fruit shakes production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity and flavors of fruit shakes that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of raw materials and packaging materials
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with customer (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the store manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Production Workers/Machine Operators
- Responsible for purifying and bottling fruit shakes
- Handles labeling of bottled fruit shakes
- Operates fruit shakes processing machines
- Any other duty as assigned by the plant manager
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading bottled fruit shake drinks
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products or services to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Transports finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
We want to build a topflight fruit shake company hence we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in San Diego – California to look through our business concept and together we were able to examine the prospect of the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard fruit shake company that can compete favorably in the industry.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in San Diego – California and even in the United States of America as a whole. Here is a preview of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc.;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of fruit shake flavors that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have state of the art facility and equipment that has positioned us to meet the demand of products even if the demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; she has a robust experience in the industry and also good academic qualification to match the experience acquired which has placed her amongst the top professionals in the United States of America.
We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a fruit shake business in a city with other fruit and vegetable processing companies might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market.
In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that, we will be able to create a positive impression and we have a proper handle when it comes to building on already gather momentum.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people consume fruit shakes and other fruit and vegetable related drinks on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There are also loads of people who would want to learn how to produce fruit shakes and they will readily find our government approved fruit shake training center ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established fruit shake companies in San Diego – California and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within our present location. Of course, they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn.
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with what people eat or drink and their overall health, you will agree that in recent time, people are beginning to switch from drinking carbonated drinks to drinking any fruit related drink because of their health benefits.
As a matter of fact, the sale of smoothie cum fruit shake making machine and juicers has increased tremendously. Most household now make it a point of duty to own a juicer or smoothie making machine and also groom their kids to choose fresh juice and smoothie over carbonated drinks.
No doubt, the fruit and vegetable processing industry has grown steadily over the last five years as fruit shake companies have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preference and lifestyle. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some fruit shakes has forced the industry to adapt its offering.
Because of this reason, cold press juice, which is made by hydraulically chopping and crushing produce without using heat, thereby yielding highly nutritious juice, has risen to prominence.
Our Target Market
When it comes to the sale of fruit shakes, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love fruit related drinks and those who would want to try them out.
We are in business to engage in wholesale distribution and to retail a wide variety of fruit shakes to the following groups of people;
- Corporate Executives
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the fruit and vegetable processing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last five years. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other fruit shake companies in San Diego – California.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow business from the scratch to profitability.
So also, the wide varieties of fruit shakes that we produce, our large distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the fruit and vegetable processing industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc.is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the fruit and vegetable processing industry in the United States of America and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to sell our wide range of fruit shakes to a wide range of customers.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Selling different flavors of fruit shakes
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
One thing is certain when it comes to the fruit shake business, if your drinks are well – packaged, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in San Diego – California and every city where our fruit shake drinks will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six month of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the fruit and vegetable processing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in San Diego – California.
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location to launch La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. and also the kind of flavor of fruit shakes to produce, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorably compete with other leading brands in San Diego – California and the whole of the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the fruit and vegetable processing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in San Diego – California and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wide range of frozen yogurt flavors;
- Introduce our fruit shake brand by sending introductory letters to residents, and other stakeholders both in San Diego – California and in other cities in the United States of America
- Open our business with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to promote our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our fruit shake drink brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our fruit shake company is a standard one with a wide range of shakes that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. has a long term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in San Diego – California before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
Generally, the prize for fruit shakes and similar products are affordable hence there is no need to employ any detailed strategies when it comes to pricing.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months, our products are sold a little bit below average industry prices. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for the purchase of our fruit shakes drinks without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our fruit shakes.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard fruit shake company is indeed a capital intensive business. This is so because the amount required to set up a fruit shake production plant is not a piecemeal. The bulk of the startup capital will be sent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing fruit extracting and processing machines.
Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for purchase and servicing of distribution trucks, paying of your employees and utility bills. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (assorted fruits, additives and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- Cost for fruit shake making equipment – $20,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Cost of purchase of distribution vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $300,000 to successfully set up our fruit shake business in San Diego – California.
Generating Startup Capital for La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Lawrence Monica and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our fruit shake a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
La Monica® Fruit Shakes, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard fruit shake production plant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed fruit shake making machines and juicers: Completed
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of delivery vans: Completed
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- A Sample Music Venue Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- A Sample Indoor Shrimp Farming Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- How Long You Have to Buy Insurance After Buying a Used Car - January 29, 2020