Are you about starting a sunflower oil production business? If YES, here is a complete sample sunflower oil production business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a sunflower oil production company.
We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample sunflower oil production marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for sunflower oil production companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Sunflower Oil Production Business?
It is almost certified that no entrepreneur would want to go into any business that has slim chances of making profit; hence the need to start a business whose products or services is accepted and used by all. One of such business is the production of sunflower oil.
It is fact that all homes, restaurants, hotels and related businesses make use of oil on a daily basis. To start a sunflower oil production company, one has to carry out proper research of the industry. It is important that you conduct detailed research in order to find out what it will take to set up the company and how to leverage on the existing market to sell your products.
Starting a sunflower oil production company is capital intensive but it is a money spinning business if it is well located and if you are able to create a robust distribution network.
So, if you have decided to start your own sunflower oil business, then you should ensure that you carry out feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your business.
Below is a sample sunflower oil production business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Sunflower Oil Production Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Sunflower oil production business is a subset of the Margarine and Cooking Oil Processing industry and players in this industry process a variety of oilseeds, including canola seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, safflower seeds and mustard seeds.
Recently, the price of oilseeds declined, leading revenue for the margarine and cooking oil processing industry to fall. On the other hand, the revenue generated in this industry is expected to rebound over the five years to 2022 as oilseed prices stabilize.
Besides, the growing acceptance and adoption of vegetable oils will continue to help improve demand from the US consumer. Biofuel production will also increase and it is anticipated to generate steady demand for oilseeds as part of the Renewable Fuels Program.
Though, low prices as a result of overproduction in the past will likely make industry operators weary of overplanting over the next five years.
A recent report released by IBISWorld shows that the Margarine and Cooking Oil Processing industry experienced significant revenue volatility over the last five years due to fluctuations in the price of inputs such as soybeans, oilseeds and corn.
Producers responded by rising and dropping product prices in line with commodity costs, which skewed revenue figures in both directions. Meanwhile, due to growing health consciousness among consumers, demand for edible vegetable oils strengthened, while demand for animal-derived fats declined.
As a result, producers introduced a greater variety of edible oils that are marketed as healthier alternatives to traditional cooking oil and margarine. The Margarine and Cooking Oil Processing industry will continue to experience growth in all parts of the world.
Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 344 licensed and registered margarine and cooking oil production companies (sunflower oil production companies inclusive) responsible for employing about 22,762 employees and the industry rakes in a whopping sum of $61 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at -4.1 percent within 2012 and 2017.
Archer Daniels Midland Company happens to be the company with the lion share of the available market in the industry. Please note that the barriers to entry for the Margarine and Cooking Oil Processing industry are moderate, with the most significant barrier being the ability to raise capital.
Capital investments are needed to purchase machinery and equipment and purchase or rent facilities. While the amount of capital needed to enter the industry depends on the scale of operations an entrant is pursuing, even small scale facilities require significant capital.
Other barriers include securing supply contracts with upstream suppliers of soybeans, oilseeds and other ingredients used to produce margarine, cooking oil and other industry goods. The well-entrenched position of the leading processors in the industry can also represent a barrier to entry for prospective entrants.
Over and above, the Sunflower oil production line of business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale servicing a community or you can choose to start on a large scale with several distribution outlets in key cities all around the United States of America.
2. Executive Summary
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is a licensed vegetable oil production company that will be located in an industrial area in Trenton – New Jersey. We have been able to secure a long term lease for a facility in a strategic location with an option of a long term renewal on agreed terms and conditions that is favorable to us.
The facility has government approval for the kind of business we want to run and it is easily accessible and we are deliberate about that to facilitate easy movement of raw materials (sunflower and other oil seeds) and finished products (well packaged sunflower cum vegetable oil).
We are in the sunflower oil production line of business to produce edible vegetable/sunflower oil in commercial quantities for retail outlets, food businesses and households.
We are also in business to make profits and at the same time to give our customers value for their money; we want to give people and businesses who patronize us the opportunity to be part of the success story of Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company.
We are aware that there are several sunflower cum vegetable oil production companies scattered all around the United States whose products can be found in nooks and crannies of The United States, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies so as to enable us locate the business in an area that will support the growth of the business and also for us to offer more than our competitors will be offering.
We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a wide distribution network for wholesalers all around Trenton – New Jersey and the United States of America.
Much more than producing quality and heart friendly sunflower oil in commercial quantities, our customer care is going to be second to none. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they visit or purchase our product.
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company will ensure that all our customers (wholesale distributors) are given first class treatment whenever they visit our Depot / Plant.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers (wholesale distributors) no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is family business that will be owned by Mrs. Zoe Adolphus and her immediate family members. Mrs. Zoe Adolphus who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company is Graduate of Biochemistry (B.Sc.) and she holds a Master’s Degree in Business Management (MBA).
She has over 15 years’ experience working in the margarine and cooking oil production industry as a senior manager prior to starting Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company. She will be working with a team of professionals to build the business and grow it to become one of the leaders in the industry.
3. Our Products and Services
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is going to operate a standard company whose product will not only be sold in Trenton – New Jersey but also throughout the United States of America.
We are in the sunflower oil production line of business to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law of the United States of America to achieve our corporate goals.
We will be engaged in the production of;
- Sunflower oil
- Canola oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Mustard seed oil
- Safflower oil
- Peanuts oil
- Rapeseed oil
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard company whose product will be not only be sold in Trenton – New Jersey, but also throughout the United States of America and Canada, and in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to establish a standard and world class Sunflower Oil Production Company that in our own capacity will favorably compete with leaders in the industry. We want to build a sunflower oil production business that will be listed amongst the top 10 oil brands in the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading brands in the industry, which is why we will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the sunflower oil production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of oil to be produced
- Map out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials (oilseeds) to the plant and easy flow of finished products ( sunflower oil) through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with customer (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the store manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assist in loading and unloading oil meant for distribution.
- Maintain a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assist the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products or services to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
We are quite aware that there are several sunflower oil production companies in the United States of America which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorably with them.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startup businesses to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company;
Part of what is going to count as positives for Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is the vast experience of our management team; we have people on board who are highly experienced and who understand how to grow business from the scratch to profitability.
So also, our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new company and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business.
The opportunities available to us are enormous because there are loads of wholesalers and retailers who rely on the supply of sunflower oil. We only need to position our business to take advantage of the existing market for sunflower oil and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to require hard work, but we are determined to achieve it.
We are quite aware that just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power.
Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new sunflower oil production company in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A notable trend in the oil production industry reveals that operators are restructuring product lines to better fit demand for healthy oil and not ignoring the fact that organic products and rising health concerns have stimulated demand for healthy vegetable oils. No doubt, regulations will incentivize restaurants and households that use healthier cooking oils.
Lastly, the price of oilseeds is the most reliable driver of industry performance. It is important to state the part of what affects productivity output in this industry is the fact that oilseed farming is vulnerable to unpredictable weather conditions, and the demand for high-quality vegetable oil in key foreign markets will boost exports.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to selling sunflower oil, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people or organization, but all those who reside in our target market locations.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to engage in the production and wholesale distribution of sunflower oil to the following groups of organizations;
- Households who make use of healthy edible vegetable oil for cooking
- Restaurants and canteens that make use of vegetable oil for cooking
- Small scale businesses that make use of edible vegetable oil as part of their raw material.
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the oil production industry reveals that the market is becoming much more competitive. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other sunflower oil production companies in Trenton – New Jersey and throughout the United States.
Top on the list of the competitive advantages that we are bringing to the industry are economies of scale and ability to alter goods produced in favor of market conditions.
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is launching a standard sunflower oil brand that will indeed become the preferred choice for businesses and households that make use of cooking oil in Trenton – New Jersey and other states in the United States of America where we intend marketing our oil.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is the vast experience of our management team; we have people on board who are highly experienced and who understand how to grow a business from scratch to profitability.
So also our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the sunflower oil production industry and we are going to do all it takes to sell our product to a wide range of customers. Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company will generate income by simply selling;
- Sunflower oil
- Canola oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Mustard seed oil
- Safflower oil
- Peanuts oil
- Rapeseed oil
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to sunflower oil production business, if your oil is well – packaged and branded and if your production plant is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue for the business.
We are positioned to take on the available market in Trenton – New Jersey and every city where our sunflower oil will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the sunflower oil production industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Trenton – New Jersey.
- First Fiscal Year: $220,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $550,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $950,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same product as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market in our target market location.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our sunflower oil to favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the sunflower oil production industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Trenton – New Jersey and other cities in the United States of America and Canada.
In summary, Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our sunflower oil;
- Introduce our sunflower oil brand by sending introductory letters to manufacturing companies that make use of sunflower oil, households, restaurants, sunflower oil merchants and other stakeholders in Trenton – New Jersey and other cities both in the United States of America
- Open our sunflower oil production company with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our sunflower oil brand
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Irrespective of the fact that our sunflower oil production plant is a standard one with a wide range of products that can favorably compete with other leading brands, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand.
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company has a long term plan of distributing our sunflower oil in various locations all around the United States of America and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Trenton – New Jersey before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our sunflower oil brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that our sunflower oil is well branded and that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
We are aware of the pricing trend in the sunflower oil production industry which is why we have decided to produce various sizes of sunflower oil.
Our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the sunflower oil production industry but we will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average price in the market. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for products purchased without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard sunflower oil production company is indeed a capital intensive business because the amount required to set up a sunflower oil production plant is small. The bulk of the startup capital will be spent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing oilseed oil extracting and processing machines.
You are also expected to spend much on the purchase and servicing of distribution trucks, paying your employees and settling utility bills. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The total cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The total cost for construction of a standard sunflower oil production plant – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials, drums, bottles and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- The total cost for the purchase of oilseed oil extracting and packaging equipment – $100,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost of purchase of distribution vans – $100,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up a standard sunflower oil production plant in Trenton – New Jersey.
Generating Startup Capital for Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company
No matter how fantastic your business idea might be, if you don’t have the required money to finance the business, the business might not become a reality. Finance is a very important factor when it comes to starting a business. No doubt, raising startup capital for a business might not come cheap, but it is a task that an entrepreneur must go through.
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is a family business that is owned and financed by Zoe Adolphus and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources. These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our various oils a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Zoe Delight® Sunflower Oil Production Company will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard sunflower oil processing plant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers/merchants: In Progress.