An Indian grocery store is a retail outlet where different Indian foods and household products are sold on shelves and cabinets.
People love to do their shopping in a grocery store because of the convenience it affords them. A grocery store can be run offline in the conventional retail store, or online on an online e-commerce retail site.
When people are looking for Indian specialty foods or ingredients that can’t be found at the corner store or neighborhood supermarkets, they typically head to Indian grocery stores especially if it is not too far from their location.
A Sample Indian Grocery Store Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Indian grocery store is a subset of the overall grocery stores cum retail industry. Grocery stores, including supermarkets, account for the largest share of food store sales in the US. In 2013, grocery stores accounted for 90% of the country’s food and beverage store sales, while supermarkets accounted for 95% of the total grocery store sales.
The food retail industry is a high-volume, low-margin business, with cutthroat competition from all quarters. It includes grocery stores and supermarkets, as well as convenience stores. The staples offered at these stores make the industry non-cyclical.
In addition, grocery stores and supermarkets offer an alternative to restaurants during tough economic times, as buying groceries for home cooking is one alternative. Buying prepared foods, which are new higher-margin offering at grocery stores, is an additional alternative to restaurants.
However, offering new higher-margin items such as gourmet foods, prepared foods, and general merchandise is making this industry more cyclical than in the past, creating pressures on revenue during the recent economic downturn.
Conventional supermarkets are grocery stores with over $2 million in revenue, with average square feet of 15,000. Grocery stores that have less than $2 million in annual revenue sell almost entirely packaged and perishable goods, and are mostly independently owned.
Superstores are supermarkets with about 30,000 square feet, averaging $12 million in revenue. They often have an extended selection of food and nonfood items, with specialty departments such as florists, delis, bakeries, banking, pharmacy, and video rentals.
Combination stores are hybrids of superstores and drugstores under one roof, with an average of 55,000 square feet. The supermarket and grocery stores industry that Indian grocery store is a part of is a major sector of the economy of the united states which generates over 2 billion annually from more than 42,539 outlets scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 2,624,650 people. Experts project the Supermarket and grocery industry to grow at a 1.4 percent annual rate.
It is a fact that an estimated two-thirds of the United States’ gross domestic product (GDP) comes from retail consumption of which the supermarket and grocery stores industry contributes greatly. This is why the United States of America’s economy is measured with the yardstick of how well the retailing business is fairing in the U.S.
In essence, when there is an unstable economy, purchasing power drops and it impacts the retailing / grocery stores industry negatively which may result in the closure of some supermarket / grocery stores.
The retail landscape has seen tremendous changes in the last 20 years; it has grown from the usual mom and pop outlets to a more organized and far reaching venture. The introduction of franchise and online store makes it easier for a retailer to reach out to a larger market far beyond the areas where his physical store is located.
It is interesting to note that more grocery shops (Indian grocery stores inclusive) especially lager retail outlets have started to include self-serve checkout lanes in their stores. It creates shorter lines that appeal to consumers; the average customer would not want to stay longer on the queue.
Starting an Indian grocery store business in the United States is a profitable business and it is open to any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets.
2. Executive Summary
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is a registered grocery store business that will be located in one of the most populated Indian communities in Dallas – Texas.
We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 5 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the kind of Indian grocery store that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece property directly opposite the largest residential estate in Dallas – Texas.
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. will retail a wide range of Indian inspired durable and non – durable goods at affordable prices from different brands. We will retail general Indian food products including fresh and prepared meats, poultry and seafood, canned and frozen foods, fresh fruits and vegetables and various dairy products et al.
We are aware that there are several grocery stores in Dallas – Texas that also retail Indian stuffs, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering.
We have self – service options and delivery options for our customers, and our outlet has various payment options. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they visit our Indian grocery store.
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our grocery store.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of brands that will be on our racks.
We are aware of the trend in the retail industry and we are not only going to operate a system where our customers would have to come to our store to make purchase but we will also operate an online store and our customers can order our grocery online and they will get it delivered to their houses or any location they want us to deliver the goods to within Dallas – Texas.
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Raj Punjab and his brother Ravi Punjab. Raj Punjab has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 5 years experience in the retail industry, working for some of the leading brand in the United States; and Ravi has a B.Sc. in Marketing.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Dallas – Texas, but there is a plan to open other outlets all around Texas.
3. Our Products and Services
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is in the grocery store industry to establish a specialty Indian grocery store and we will ensure we make available a wide range of goods and products from top manufacturing brands in the United States and other countries of the world.
Our product offerings are listed below;
- Fruit and vegetables
- Atta, Ayurvedic, Candies & Cookies, Chutney
- Cosmetics and Incense
- Crockery, Dals & Beans, Dry Food
- DVD/ Audio
- Fasting Product, Flour, Frozen RTE
- Generic, Ice-Cream and Juice
- Khakhra, Meat, and Milk Products
- None Food, Noodles, Oil, Pan Masala, Pappad, Pickles, Produce
- Rice, Sauces, Snacks, Soup Mix, Spices, Spices Mix
- Drugs and health products
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to bring the best Indian inspired ingredients from around the world, right to your doorstep.
- With a wide variety of authentic regional ingredients, we strive to reconnect people with the familiar flavors of india.
- At Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc., we’re committed to sharing what we know best about our Indian heritage and culture: our food.
- We hope to continue to educate and expose new generations to the regional diversity of India and the richness of our culture and food.
- Unlike mega stores, Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is devoted to continuing its family tradition of personal service and exceptional quality.
- We guarantee that only the best spices and freshest produce will end up on your table.
Our Business Structure
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. do not intend to start an Indian grocery store business like the usual mom and pop business around the street corner; our intention of starting an Indian grocery store business is to build a standard Indian grocery store in Dallas – Texas.
We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business. We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of 8 years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Store Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Customer Services Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Overseas the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store
- Ensures that proper records of goods are kept and our racks and warehouse does not run out products
- Ensure that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Control goods distribution and supply inventory
- Supervise the workforce in the grocery sales floor.
- Manage vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Help to ensure consistent quality of goods and products on our rack
- Responsible for the purchase of goods and products
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for increasing sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Manage the organization website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manage the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
- Find out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
- Bag or package purchases and gift wrap merchandise
- Responsible for cleaning the store facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the store manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Our plan of starting just one outlet of our Indian grocery store in Dallas – Texas is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 6 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets all over Texas.
We are quite aware that there are a few Indian grocery stores and of course several supermarket and grocery stores all over Dallas – Texas and even in the same location where we intend locating ours who also retail Indian stuffs, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc.;
Part of what is going to count as a positive for us is the fact that we are one of the very few stores in Dallas Texas that is solely committed to retailing Indian groceries.
So also, our location, the business model we will be operating, varieties of payment options, wide range of products and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc.
From our findings, one major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new Indian grocery store outlet and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollars supermarket and grocery store outlets that also retail Indian groceries when it comes to retailing at rock bottom prices.
The fact that we are going to be operating our Indian grocery store in one of the most populated Indian communities in Dallas – Texas provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our groceries to a large number of people especially people from Indian descent.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our Indian grocery outlet; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
We are fully aware that one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new Indian grocery store, supermarket, grocery store or retail outlet who would want to engage in the sale of Indian groceries in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
It is important to state that any trend that is applicable to businesses in the supermarket and grocery store industry is applicable to Indian grocery stores.
Grocery stores have been in existence for as long as humans started trading goods, but one thing is certain, the industry that Indian grocery store business is a part of is still evolving. The introduction of technology and subsequently online retail has indeed helped in reshaping the industry.
It is now a common phenomenon for grocery outlets to leverage on technology to effectively predict consumer demand patterns and to strategically position their shops to meet their needs; in essence, the use of technology helps retailers to maximize supply chain efficiencies.
No doubt data collected from customers goes a long way to help supermarkets and grocery stores serve them better. Another common trend in the grocery store industry is the pricing system. Aside from having varieties of products in a store, one of the easiest ways grocery stores sell their goods is to ensure that the prices of their goods are a bit lower than what is obtainable elsewhere.
For example, it is common to see items with prices in this format; $3.99, $99.99 and $199.99 et al as against $4, $100 and $200. Supermarkets and grocery stores also engage in massive clearance sales and discount sales to attract customers. It is a strategy that helps them welcome new customers and also reinforce the loyalty of old customers.
8. Our Target Market
We know that there are loads of migrants from India and other Asian countries who will be interested in doing their shopping in an Indian grocery store because of what they stand to gain. With a wide variety of authentic regional ingredients, we strive to reconnect people with the familiar flavors of india.
In view of that, we have positioned our Indian grocery store to service residents of Dallas – Texas and every other location our store will be located. We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail a wide range of Indian groceries to the following groups of people;
- Indian food lovers
Our Competitive Advantage
A recent study conducted on the grocery store industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading Indian grocery stores in Dallas – Texas.
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is launching a standard Indian grocery store that will indeed become the preferred choice of Indian migrants and other residents of Dallas – Texas. Our store is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest Indian community in Dallas – Texas.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have a wide range of products available in our store at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our store and not see what they are looking for. One of our business goals is to make Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. a one stop shop.
Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of Indian groceries. We are in the industry to maximize profit and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. We will retail groceries such as;
- Fruit and vegetables
- Atta, Ayurvedic, Candies & Cookies, Chutney
- Cosmetics and Incense
- Crockery, Dals & Beans, Dry Food
- DVD/ Audio
- Fasting Product, Flour, Frozen RTE
- Generic, Ice-Cream and Juice
- Khakhra, Meat, and Milk Products
- Noodles, Oil, Pan Masala, Pappad, Pickles, Produce
- Rice, Sauces, Snacks, Soup Mix, Spices, Spices Mix
- Other non-food items
- Drugs and health products
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to specialty stores like Indian grocery stores, if your store is well stocked with a wide range of Indian groceries and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Dallas – Texas and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Dallas – Texas.
- First Fiscal Year: $150,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $550,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. we conducted thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Dallas – Texas.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the supermarket and grocery industry especially specialty stores to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Dallas – Texas.
In summary, Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our Indian grocery store in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our Indian grocery store by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to Indian communities, households and key stakeholders in and around Dallas – Texas
- Ensure that we have a wide range of Indian groceries from different brands at all times.
- Make use of attractive handbills to create awareness and also to give direction to our grocery store
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Dallas
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our Indian grocery store.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Even though our Indian grocery store is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. has a long term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around Texas which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Dallas before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Dallas – Texas
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our Indian grocery store business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and vans and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that give leverage to grocery stores and an Indian grocery store is not an exception. It is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get groceries at cheaper price which is why big players in the industry will attract loads of consumers.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with multi – million dollars’ grocery stores that retail Indian groceries but we will ensure that the prices of all the products that are available in our store are competitive with what is obtainable amongst Indian supermarkets and grocery stores within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for groceries purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard Indian grocery store and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for facility remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of Indian groceries and other related merchandize) – $150,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $300,000 to successfully set up our Indian grocery store in Dallas – Texas.
Generating Startup Capital for Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc.
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Raj Punjab and his brother Ravi Punjab. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is an established fact that the future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our most important goals of starting out is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our Indian groceries a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Punjab Brothers® Indian Grocery Store, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging, Marketing/Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of groceries that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of Indian groceries: In Progress