Are you searching for small business opportunities in Kansas, United States? Are you considering starting a business in Kansas but you simply lack ideas on what business to start? If YES, then I advice you read on as this article will help solve this problem.
Alright, so now that you have decided to take that bold step to leave your job for business; what is next? Or maybe you didn’t even have a job before; you are fresh out of college and instead of spending precious time sending out dozens of applications that may not generate positive results, you have decided to tow the lane of independence.
Or probably, in your own case, you just retired and instead of staying idle, you want to do something worthwhile or maybe you haven’t even reached the retirement age but had to quit your job to create more time for your home and kids.
Whatever the case may be, we have the perfect business opportunities for you to consider. All the business opportunities analyzed below are easy to start and require minimal capital. Some of them include-:
Top 10 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Kansas, USA
1. Appliance Repair Services-: No matter how small a home is, there is likely to be at least one electrical appliance even if it is just a fan. You would find different types of appliances in people’s homes and offices but unfortunately, electrical appliances are prone to damage sometimes either due to misuse or wear and tear. Considering that some appliances are really expensive, most people would prefer to have them repaired instead of throwing them away to buy another one.
You can start a similar business in Kansas and help people with repairing their electrical appliances. You can even adopt the mobile strategy and set up a mobile appliance repair services that allows you to take your services to the people instead of waiting for them to come to you. A mobile appliance repair service would also appeal to residents of Kansas because they wouldn’t have to worry about transporting their heavy faulty appliances for repairs.
2. Graffiti Removal-: Another good business opportunity is graffiti removal. You can make money from helping to remove graffiti from walls and buildings. You can even do this as a government contractor and get paid by the government to remove graffiti. Along with your graffiti removal business, you can also consider other business opportunities in the cleaning and beautification industry like commercial cleaning, tree planting, lawn maintenance services and lots more.
3. Herbal farm Stand-: Herbal products are really trending and companies that make herbal goods need farms that can supply them these herbs. Apart from manufacturing companies, we also have people buying herbs to use for homemade remedies.
This is a very good business opportunity especially if you are someone who loves farming and gardening. You can start your herbal farm on a small scale and sell your products to local residents or you can do it in a very big way by setting up a commercial herbal farm where you can sell to manufacturers of herbal products.
4. Massage Therapist-: If you have ever gotten a professional massage, then you would understand the kind of magic it performs on your nerves and body generally. Massage helps people relax and feel better and that is why people don’t mind paying for a good massage section.
It’s easy to become a massage therapist; the most important thing is to learn the art and half of the work is done. You can start your massage parlor within the confines of your home or become a mobile massage therapist.
5. Moving Services-: You can also make money from helping people move items from place to place. Just purchase a truck and then you are set. It doesn’t even necessarily have to be a new truck; you could start with a second-hand truck or even get a truck on rental. Look for a catchy name for your business and then start advertising your services.
Within a short period, you would be able to recoup the money you spent on the truck and even have some savings in the bank if you are really hard working. Another benefit of having a truck is that you can do a whole lot of other things with it; you can use it for haulage, you can hire it out and even use it for a mobile type of business. With a truck in Kansas, there is no excuse for being broke.
6. Music Teacher-: Everyone wants to explore the music industry these days and I wouldn’t blame them; the fat bank accounts of popular music stars are enough motivation. If you know a thing or two about music, then you could make money from helping people develop their music talents. You could start a music school or become a private music teacher.
7. Photography-: This is one business I love because it is very broad. There are dozens of business opportunities in the photography industry and there are also a couple of emerging opportunities.
You can become a product photographer; which involves helping people who own online stores to take professional pictures of their products, you can go into stock photography which involves taking random pictures and selling them online to owners of websites, bloggers and online magazines that need cool pictures to back up their stories, you can even become a fashion photographer or a press photographer. There are really dozens of opportunities or photographers and yes, in Kansas.
8. Rug Cleaning-: Another smart business opportunity to consider in Kansas is rug cleaning. You can make a lot of easy, cool cash from cleaning of rugs and upholstery for residents of Kansas.
9. Christmas tree Sales-: Although this business is seasonal in nature and may only be suitable as an additional business, you stand to make a lot of money during the Christmas season when Christmas trees are usually in hot demand.
10. Day Care Center-: Lastly, you could start a day care center for children. You can make money from helping working mothers take good care of their kids while they are at work. The good thing about starting a day care center is that you charge per child and if you are lucky enough to get a lot of parents to patronize you, there are no limits to the profit you can make.
- How to Register and Start a Business in Saskatchewan - August 2, 2020
- How to Start a Professional Employer Organization Firm - July 3, 2020
- How to Start a Pumpkin Farming Business in 20 Steps - July 3, 2020