Do you want to know what type of propane tank holder is best for RV trailers? If YES, here are 6 best propane tank holders for RV trailer. Propane tank holders are basically a stand where propane tanks are kept so they don’t have to lie around.
They are basically a mount for your propane tanks. Being that propane tanks are built to store liquid propane in volume (typically ranging from 250 gallons up to 60,000 gallons, they can be a hazard to keep just about anywhere whether in use or not.
While the use of liquid propane is quite common, when not handled and stored correctly, the result can be a catastrophic explosion that causes horrific injuries and death to truck operators, employees, customers and bystanders. This is the reason why a propane tank holder, while so small, is also very necessary.
Propane tank holders come in a lot of varieties and capacities to suit every kind of need in the industry. From very simple contraptions that can hold just one tank securely, to multi tank storage racks, you can basically find anything you want in the market.
But when it comes to RV trailers, you need propane tank holders that are both efficient and functional. The most suitable here will be the single or double tank holders. This is because your RV trailer may not have enough space to carry as much as six tanks, even if it is needed, and this may present more of a hazard than it is worth.
Before you finally settle on a propane tank holder for your RV trailer, you must know the positioning of the propane tank in the trailer.
While some RV trailers provide for their propane tanks to be installed vertically inside the trailer, other trailers make provision underneath the trailer where it will be horizontally attached. Knowing about this will help you make a faster and better decision of the type of propane tank holder you want.
Best Propane Tank Holders for RV Trailer
Table of Content
- Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack
- 2. Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack
- 3. Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack For RVs and Trailers
- 4. Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack for RVs and Trailers for 40lb Tanks – KT40MNT
- 5. Power Tank BKT-2285 Propane Power Bracket for 8″ diamater Propane bottle
- 6. The EZGO propane tank holder
Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack
The Flame King KT20MNT Dual RV Propane Tank Rack With Hold Down Clamp for RVs and Trailers for 20lb Tanks, will securely hold two (2) 20-pound propane tanks. It can be mounted by welding to the trailer tongue, or drill screwing with self-tapping screws. Features;
- Base Dimensions: 9″ x 24″
- Made from powder coated steel
- Includes tank base with rod, tee bracket, and wing nut
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty
2. Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack
The Dual Propane Bottle Rack for RVs and Trailers for 30lb tanks – KT30MNT, is designed to hold two (2) 20 pounds propane tanks securely in place while traveling with your RV or trailer.
Fast and easy to use, just place your tank(s) on to the rack and tighten down the tee bracket to the top of the tanks with the wing nut, it’s that simple. Made from a durable powder coated steel. It comes complete with: Tank Base, Steel Rod, Tee Bracket and Wing Nut.
3. Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack For RVs and Trailers
This propane tank holder is fast and easy to use, just place your tank(s) on to the rack and tighten down the tee bracket to the top of the tanks with the wing nut, It’s that simple. Made from a durable powder-coated steel.
- Product Type: Tool Rack
- Product Compatibility: Compatible with Gas Grills
- Primary Material: Metal
4. Flame King Dual RV Propane Tank Cylinder Rack for RVs and Trailers for 40lb Tanks – KT40MNT
The Dual Propane Bottle Rack is designed to hold two 40 pounds propane tanks securely in place while traveling with your RV or trailer.
Fast and easy to use, just place your tank(s) on to the rack and tighten down the tee bracket to the top of the tanks with the wing nut. Made from a durable powder coated steel. Comes complete with: Tank Base, Steel Rod, Tee Bracket and Wing Nut.
5. Power Tank BKT-2285 Propane Power Bracket for 8″ diamater Propane bottle
For short camping trips the 5 lb. Propane (LP) tank is a great size propane tank holder. The tank that it fits is a Manchester 5 lb. propane tank, Model 10054.3, 8 in. diameter.
It is small and holds the same as five (5) of those little disposable camping propane bottles. This product gives you a way to safely carry this size propane tank on your trailer, vehicle, or RV.The stainless steel strap has a T-Bolt clamp and is very secure.
It also features a quick release clamp so you don’t have to fully unscrew the T-bolt to remove the strap. The marine-grade stainless steel frame is strong enough for the roughest trails.
- Fits 5 lb. Manchester, Flame King, and Worthington 1.2 gal, 8 in. dia.
- Quick-Release T-Bolt Strap with Knurled Aluminum Nut
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Rubber Trim
- TIG Welded
- Compatible with Power Tank Roll Bar Clamps
- Dim: 4.375″x7.875″x8″
6. The EZGO propane tank holder
The EZGO propane tank holder and stabilizer safely assists in the transportation and storage of 20lb, 30lb, and 40lb propane tanks. This propane tank holder has a sleek, lightweight design that uses stabilizing “feet” to prevent any sliding or tipping while it’s being transported.
During storage, the EZGO will keep the tank off the ground to help prevent rust on the bottom of the tank, and prevents your decks and patios from rust stains or damage. Perfect to be used for a backyard barbeque, tailgate, or camping trip.
- Dimensions: 15”x15”
- Made in the U.S.A. with recycled materials
- UV resistant
How to Buy Best RV Trailer Propane Tank Holder
If you feel kind of overwhelmed while shopping for your RV trailer propane tank holder because of the amount of choice in the market, then don’t be. For you to get the best propane tank holder for your trailer, you just need to keep somethings in mind.
Before you even do that, it is advisable for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research on the type of tank holders you think you will need. You should in fact ask some very pertinent questions. Some of the questions include;
- Is an rv propane tank holder worth the purchase?
- What are the advantages of buying an rv propane tank holder?
- What factors should you consider before shopping for the best rv propane tank holder?
- Why is it important to invest in an rv propane tank holder, especially the best one?
- What are the good rv propane tank holders available in today’s market? Or what is the best rv propane tank holder?
And, where would you get all this kind of information? The best way to quench your thirst is to get them all solved from various online resources. The resources may be anything like online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews.
Proper research is essential before buying the best rv propane tank holder for yourself. While you are at it, ensure that you are reading from highly-reliable, trustworthy websites or any other reliable sources.