Are you about starting a salad delivery company? If YES, here is a complete sample salad delivery business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a salad delivery business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample salad delivery business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for salad delivery businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Salad Delivery Service Business?
If you are anticipating starting a business in the United States of America, then one of your options is to start a salad delivery service. The truth is that anyone can start a salad delivery business because it isn’t financially tasking to start.
You can start by becoming a middle man between major fast food restaurants that mass produce salads and retailers or consumers. The salad delivery business doesn’t require any expertise or know-how, and any serious – minded entrepreneur is likely to make good profit out of this business.
For sure it may be challenging starting any business, but you can be rest assured that a salad delivery service comes with less stress. This business involves delivering different types of salads to your clients; it could be retailers or end users (consumers).
With this type of business, you can choose to own a kitchen or fast food restaurant if you have the financial capacity to do so, or you can choose to operate without a restaurant. The bottom line is that you should know how to source for different types of salads and how to get them delivered to your customers.
It is an established fact that a salad delivery business is quite profitable, it is very easy to start and it is not so capital intensive. Getting the right type of salad that people want to buy and good stock keeping records are the secrets of running this business. You can run the business offline from a conventional restaurant or online on an online e-commerce retail site.
If you have decided to start a salad delivery business, then you should ensure that you carry out your feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your business.
Below is a sample salad delivery services business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own within the shortest time frame.
A Sample Salad Delivery Service Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Salad delivery services business is part of the fast food restaurant industry. A salad is a dish that is made up of a mixture of small pieces of food, usually vegetables, though different varieties of salad may contain virtually any type of ready-to-eat food.
Salads are typically served at room temperature or chilled, with notable exceptions with varieties like south German potato salad which is served warm. Note that salad can be composed (with the ingredients specifically arranged) or tossed (with the ingredients placed in a bowl and mixed).
The Fast Food Restaurants industry has been sustained by increased consumer spending, driven by higher disposable income and greater confidence in the overall economic outlook. As a matter of fact, the demand for salad has increased at a faster rate than most segments in the foodservice industry, as consumers increasingly seek convenience at an affordable price.
In addition, the industry has adjusted to the ever – changing consumer preferences, especially those relating to health and diet. Going forward, these trends are expected to continue to shore up demand. As a result, major salad delivery chains will invest in expansion and growth, strengthening the revenue generated in the industry.
The Fast Food Restaurants industry consists of restaurants where clients pay for quick-service food products before eating. The food purchased may be consumed in the restaurant, taken out or delivered as requested. Gross revenue generated in the industry is derived from both franchised and company – owned fast food outlets.
Franchise fees (up-front costs associated with opening a franchise) are also accounted for in the revenue generated in the industry. Although this industry does not include salad and snack shops but most fast food outlets also sell beverages such as water, juice and sodas, but usually not alcohol.
The Fast Food Restaurants industry has managed to excel during the last five years right through the recovery. Keeping consumers’ appetites satisfied, fast food outlets / franchises have created new menu options that capitalize on the trend of increasing awareness of the health risks associated with a high – fat diet. The industry has also thrived by developing products at price points attractive enough to weather the slow recovery, resulting in strong revenue growth.
The Fast Food Restaurants industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Canada and in most country of the world. Statistics has it that in the United States of America, the Fast Food Restaurants industry generates over $228 billion annually from more than 208,392 registered fast food outlets/franchise scattered all around the country.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 4,269,281 people. Experts project the industry to grow at a 2.4 percent annual rate. MacDonald’s, Yum Brands, Inc. and Subway are the leaders in The Fast Food Restaurants industry; they have the lion market share.
The Fast Food Restaurants industry is confidently embedded in the mature stage of its life cycle. Over the next 10 years, industry value added, which measures an industry’s contribution to US GDP, is forecast to grow at an average annual rate of 2.5 percent, compared with estimated annualized GDP growth of 2.2 percent during the same period.
In conclusion, the salad delivery business is indeed a profitable business venture and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale without a restaurant or you can choose to start on a large scale with standard fast food restaurants and strong online presence with robust distribution network across major cities in the United States of America.
Salad Delivery Service Business Plan – Executive Summary
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is a registered salad delivery business that will operate in and around Santa Fe – New Mexico. We have been able to lease a kitchen facility that is big enough to fit into the kind of business that we intend launching and the facility is centrally located in the heart of town with easy delivery network.
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC will deliver a wide range of prepared salads such as Green salad, wedge salad, Bound salad, Main course salads, Fruit salads, Dessert salads with different salad dressing like Blue cheese dressing, French dressing, Ginger dressing, Honey mustard, Italian dressing, Louis dressing, Tahini, Thousand Island dressing and Wafu dressing at affordable prices to retailers and consumers.
We are cultured with top notch customer service and our deliveries will be timely and highly reliable. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they order salads from us.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of salad that will be on our menu list.
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is a family business that is owned by Lester Murdock and her immediate family members. Lester Murdock has a B.Sc. in Marketing, with over 13 years’ experience in the fast food restaurant industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States. Although the business is launching out by covering customers in Santa Fe – New Mexico, but there is a plan to expand our distribution network all across the United States of America.
- Our Products and Services Offering
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is in the salad delivery business and we will ensure that we make available a wide range of salads and salad dressings. We will be involved in the delivery of;
- Different types of salads such as Green salad, wedge salad, Bound salad, Main course salads, Fruit salads, Dessert salads with different salad dressing like Blue cheese dressing, French dressing, Ginger dressing, Honey mustard, Italian dressing, Louis dressing, Tahini, Thousand Island dressing and Wafu dressing.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become the leading brand in the salad delivery business in the whole of Santa Fe – New Mexico.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a salad delivery services business that will make available a wide range of salads with different types of salad dressing at affordable prices to retailers and consumers in Santa Fe and other cities in the United States of America.
- Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting a salad delivery business is to build a standard and one stop salad delivery service in Santa Fe – New Mexico. We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions that will be made available at Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Kitchen Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Customer Services Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the Kitchen
- Ensures that proper records of goods are kept and our kitchen does not run out of products
- Ensures that the kitchen facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Controls goods distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the warehouse.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Helps to ensure consistent quality of salad are prepared by the organization
- Responsible for the purchase of salad making ingredients and dressings
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the organization website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manages the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading of salad meant for delivery
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Obeys truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
Salad Delivery Service Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Our intention of choosing to deliver salad only within Santa Fe – New Mexico is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then start our salad delivery service all around the state of New Mexico.
We are quite aware that there are several fast food restaurants all over Santa Fe and even in the same location where we intend locating ours who are into salad delivery services, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC;
We have been able to partner with major salad dressing brands and we have what it takes to manage a large salad distribution network that cut across major cities; these are some of the strengths of our business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new salad delivery business and we don’t have our own production plant hence we will depend on salad prepared from our kitchen to be able to continue in business
The fact that we are going to be operating our salad delivery business in one of the largest residential estates with the Salad Delivery Service Business Plan – Eright demography in Santa Fe – New Mexico provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our salad to a large number of people.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they patronize our products and services; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new fast food restaurants or retail outlet that are also into salad delivery in same location where ours is located.
Salad Delivery Service Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A notable trend in the salad delivery industry shows that per capita salad consumption represents consumer demand for salad. Salad consumption is usually stable because foods like fruits and vegetables are considered staples of the US diet. However, per capita salad consumption is expected to decrease in 2018, representing a potential threat to the industry.
It is now a common phenomenon for businesses that are into delivery of products to leverage on technology to effectively predict consumer demand patterns and to strategically position their business to meet their needs; in essence, the use of technology helps salad delivery companies to maximize supply chain efficiencies. No doubt data collected from customers goes a long way to help a business serve them better.
Fast food restaurants/salad delivery services have created new menu options that capitalize on the increasing awareness of the health risks associated with a high – fat diet. The industry has also thrived by developing products at price points attractive enough to weather the slow recovery, resulting in strong revenue growth. These trends are expected to continue and contribute to revenue growth going forward.
- Our Target Market
We have positioned our salad delivery business to service residents of Santa Fe – New Mexico. We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to deliver a wide range of salad to the following groups of people;
- Drive through salad shops
- Salad kiosk
- Mobile salad cart operators
- Salad vending machine operators
- Hotels and restaurants
- Salad retailers
Our Competitive Advantage
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is launching a standard salad delivery business that will indeed become the preferred choice of retail stores, businesses and residents of Santa Fe – New Mexico.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board that understand how to grow a business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, closeness to some of the largest salad production companies, our large and far reaching national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Last of all, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Salad Delivery Service Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is in business to deliver a wide range of salads to businesses and the residents of Santa Fe – New Mexico. We are in the salad delivery industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. Our source of income will be the delivery of;
- Different types of salads such as Green salad, wedge salad, Bound salad, Main course salads, Fruit salads, Dessert salads with different salad dressing like Blue cheese dressing, French dressing, Ginger dressing, Honey mustard, Italian dressing, Louis dressing, Tahini, Thousand Island dressing and Wafu dressing.
One thing is certain when it comes to the delivery business, if you are good with preparing different types of salads, and you have effective and reliable delivery services and network, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Santa Fe – New Mexico and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the salad delivery business, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to salad delivery startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $120,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $650,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products, home delivery services and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location for Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice in Santa Fe – New Mexico.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the salad delivery industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Santa Fe. In summary, Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our salad delivery services business in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our salad delivery business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to retailers, organizations, households and key stake holders in Santa Fe – New Mexico
- Ensure that we have a wide range of salad at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness our business
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Santa Fe – New Mexico
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our salad delivery services business.
Salad Delivery Service Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Regardless of the fact that our salad delivery business is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business.
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC has a long – term plan of expanding our delivery services all around New Mexico and subsequently the United States of America which is why we will build our brand to be well accepted in Santa Fe before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC;
- Place adverts on community – based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Santa Fe – New Mexico
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our salad delivery services business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and distribution vans and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
Our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but we will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average price. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our business.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via POS machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for salad delivered without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting a standard salad delivery business, one is expected to spend the bulk of the startup capital on renting a store/kitchen facility. Aside from that, you also expected to purchase distribution vans, large stock of salad making ingredients, pay of your employees and utility bills.
In view of that, here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $46,000.
- The cost for kitchen remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $5,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of salad cream and salad ingredients) – $30,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs, and car tracker devices – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost for the purchase of delivery vans – $15,000
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $7,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $150,000 to successfully set up our salad deliver services business in Santa Fe – New Mexico.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Lester Murdock and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources. These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Salad Delivery Service Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail cum distribute our salad a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Lester Murdock® Salad Delivery Company, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We recognize that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the kitchen: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Purchase of distribution vans: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of brands of salad that will be available in our distribution line: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with salad retailers and other key stakeholders: In Progress