Are you writing an Uber driver business plan? If YES, here is a sample Uber company financial projection, profit & loss statement, sales cost. From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget of establishing a standard Uber driver services company in Miami – Florida. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,000.
- Insurance (general liability, comprehensive car insurance, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- The cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The cost for leasing standard office facility with enough parking- $100,000.
- The cost for facility remodeling – $10,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Amount needed for phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (fueling, car tracking devices and accessories) – $50,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Credit card machine, POS, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website: $600
- The total cost for financing the acquisition of the first set of Uber – spec cars – $500,000
- The cost for our grand opening party: $15,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
TOTAL EXPENSES: $789,480
We would need an estimate of $800,000 to successfully launch our Uber driver business in Miami – Florida.
Table of Content
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Alpha Plus® Uber Drivers, Inc.
Alpha Plus® Uber Drivers, Inc. is a business that will be owned and managed by Wilson Garry and his friend and business partner Allen Rooney. They are the initial financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about 0,000 (Personal savings 0,000 and soft loan from family members ,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of 0,000 from the bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Sources of Income
Alpha Plus® Uber Drivers, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the industry and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. We will ensure that we leverage on our strength and the opportunities available to us in the U.S. market to generate enough income that will help us drive the business to stability.
We will explore every available sources of income in the taxi e-hailing software apps industry. Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Alpha Plus® Uber Drivers, Inc.;
- Recruiting, training and providing drivers for partners under Uber
- Managing drivers and fleet of cars for partners under Uber
One thing is certain, there would always be investors and drivers who would need the services of Uber companies. We are well positioned to take on the available market in Miami – Florida and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow our Uber driver business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the taxi e-hailing services software apps market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Alpha Plus® Uber Drivers, Inc. it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of related services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $950,000
INCOME FOR YEAR ONE
Recruiting, training and providing drivers for partners under Uber
To recruit a driver for partners under uber will cost $4,000
- Recruiting 50 drivers will cost $200,000
To train a driver, it will cost $250
- Training 200 drivers, it will cost $50,000
TOTAL INCOME : $250,000
ON-GOING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES:
- Operational cost for the second quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- Operational cost for the third quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- Operational cost for the last quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- Equipment rental, repairs and maintenance – $5,000
- Supplies (fueling of car, stationaries et al) – 20,000
- Credit card processing fees – $1,000
- Other miscellaneous expenses – $4,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the taxi e-hailing software apps industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering the same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.