If you are looking for where to invest your money? Then below are the top 20 profitable small business investment opportunities in Virginia that you can start today from home.
There are lots of small business opportunities in Virginia. According to a recent survey carried out by CNBC, Virginia was named as one of the top states for business.
So if you are a resident of Virginia or planning to relocate to Virginia and you are worried about your investments going down the drain, you need not worry because I can tell you for sure that Virginia is a fertile ground for business. Some popular business ideas for Virginia include-:
Top 20 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Virginia
1. Pool Cleaning & Maintenance-: You can start a pool cleaning and maintenance business in Virginia to serve hotels, pool houses and private residents of Virginia.
2. Pest Control Services-: You can also start a pest control service to help people get rid of rats, bugs and home different kind of pets from their homes.
Dog grooming is very important for maintaining a dog’s health but most people can barely spare the required time to meet up with dog grooming appointments. Apart from the time factor, some pet owners prefer to have their pets groomed at home so that they can personally monitor the process. This makes mobile dog grooming a very popular business.
4. Massage Therapist-: You can also become a massage therapist. This is a business that you can start without a dime in your account. You only need to focus on advertising your services to as many people as possible.
5. Internet Researcher-: Internet researching is also a trending business. It involves helping people search for information on the internet. Starting an internet researching business is very easy as long as you possess the required skills and knowledge.
6. Dog training services-: Another business you can start in Virginia is a dog training business. Dogs need a lot of patience and skills to be properly trained and so many dog owners lack this skill. If you are someone who likes working with pets, you can start a dog training business.
7. Catering Service-: You can also start your own catering business in Virginia. One good thing about catering business is that the profit margin is always very high as long as you know how to manage your resources efficiently.
8. Tax Consultant-: You can also help individuals and business owners reduce their tax burden by becoming a tax consultant.
9. TV and Home Theater Installation-: Television is like the cheapest form of entertainment that can be enjoyed without leaving the home. This is why almost everyone has a TV in their homes. You can start helping people install their televisions and home theatres for a fee.
10. Online Travel Agency-: You can also start an online based travel agency that will cater to the travelling needs of residents of Virginia and other states.
11. Language Translation Services-: If you can speak and write more than one language, you can make money from helping people translate documents or write speeches in other languages.
12. IT Security Consulting-: -: Information technology has made life easier for us but there are some inherent risks that have to be guarded against. You can start an IT security consulting business to give advice and help people with securing their systems and IT procedures.
13. CV writing services-: There are so many unemployed people in Virginia but most people do not realize the power of well written curriculum vitae. A good CV may get you more interview opportunities. If you are good with writing and presentation of information, you can start a CV writing business to help people write their CV’s in a professional way.
14. Maid/Cleaning Services-: You can recruit a couple of people to work for your cleaning company. You can also add maid/errand services to the business to help people deliver messages and run errands.
15. Beer Brewing-: Beer brewing is also a trending business in America as a whole. You can start yours too in Virginia. You will be making your own beer from home and selling it for a profit.
16. Shoe Sales-: Anyone seen in a public place without wearing shoes may be regarded as mentally unstable. Just like food and drinks, shoes are also very essential. You can start a shoe business in Virginia and sell shoes either online or in a shop.
17. Recruitment Consultant-: Another good business idea for residents of Virginia is starting a recruitment consultancy firm to help companies fill vacant positions with competent candidates.
18. Home tutoring services -: You also help to transfer some of the knowledge and ideas you have to other people by starting a home tutoring business.
19. Cup Cakes/ Smoothie Shop-: Cup cakes are very popular in Virginia. Smoothies are a favorite too. You can make money from setting up a shop where you would sell delicious and nicely decorated cup cakes.
20. Bed & Breakfast Services-: Another excellent business idea is to start a bed and breakfast business. You will be providing lodging and feeding facility for people who are visiting Virginia and are searching for a place to stay.
In conclusion, whichever business you have chosen to start, you should ensure that you put in proper planning through drafting a comprehensive business plan. You should also find out what the regulations for setting up a particular are, so that you can obtain all necessary license and pay the required fees.
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- Designing an RV Park – 6 Critical Factors You Must Consider - January 16, 2020
- 8 Strong Reasons You Should Become an Entrepreneur - January 9, 2020
- How to Find a Business Partner or Investor With Money - January 9, 2020