If you are interested in starting a business in New Jersey but you don’t know the best business to start? Then below are top 20 small business investment opportunities in New Jersey.
In the last election census held in America, the state of New Jersey ranked 11th on the list of the most populous states with a population of over eight million people.
New Jersey also ranked 2nd in the list of highest household income earnings per year. This tells you that for every business you start in New Jersey, there are enough people to patronize you and these people have the money to spend. The government of New Jersey also encourages investor’s especially small and medium-scale businesses investors by creating an enabling and laws.
Now there are lots of businesses you could start in New Jersey but I have picked 20 hot businesses that require minimal capital and is guaranteed to bring you profit. They include-:
Top 20 Small Business Investment Opportunities in New Jersey
1. Meat Store
Most residents of New Jersey consume meat but because meat is such a delicate food item, people are always picky about where they purchase their meat from.
When meat is not properly handled, it could lead to a lot of diseases when consumed. You can start a meat shop where you can sell neatly packaged meat to residents of New Jersey. This is a business that can make you a lot of money in a little time.
2. Pizzeria-: Pizza is a very popular meal in New Jersey even though it’s an Italian staple. You can obtain a franchise of an already existing pizza shop and start a branch in your own area or you can just start your own brand from the scratch.
3. Car Wash
Sometimes, the way your car looks says a lot about you and most vehicle owners in New Jersey know this. No one likes to drive a dirty car around but how many people really have the time to wake up each morning and clean their cars themselves?
Yeah, you are right, very few people can, which is why you would make money from providing this vital service that people barely have the time to do by themselves.
During summer, it could get so unbearably hot in our homes and during winter, the cold could drive one crazy. But with a functioning heating system during winter and a good cooling system in summer, people need not go through such torture.
Many people would love to install HVAC systems in their home but lack the necessary skills. You can be the one to provide this vital service in New Jersey. Though there are people already in the business, you can make your own business stand out.
5. Fast Food-: Fast food restaurants are more than just a place to grab some burger and ice cream. People need fast food restaurants to hold brief meetings, first dates, blind dates and even hang out with friends. You can obtain a fast food franchise or start your own fast food business.
6. Burglar & Fire Alarm Company-: You can also start a burglar and fire alarm company to help people protect their property and lives from external intrusion. You can also add CCTV installation and repair to the services you will be offering.
7. Tanning Salon-: A well tanned skin looks good no doubt and since everyday is not summer, people have devised artificial ways to help people achieve a tanned skin without sitting in the sun. You can start such a business too.
8. Interior Design
The difference between a professionally designed interior and a house designed by the owner or just an amateur designer is always clear. Interior designers know how to manage space and make the best of every home which is why people love to hire interior designers to give their home a professional touch.
Change is the only constant thing in life and change of location is no exception. There will always be people who need to move from place to place and you can be the one to help people make these movements using your moving van and excellent driving skills.
10. Credit Repair Agency-: Bad credit can be a very frustrating experience for people. You can start an agency to assist people with credit management and repair.
11. Dentist & Teeth Whitening Services-: Everybody in New Jersey has a set of teeth in their mouth. Most people actually. Our teeth need to be cleaned regularly and sometimes there might be a need for some extraction, filling or washing. Another trend in dentistry is teeth whitening. If you are a dentist, you can start a business to offer these services.
12. Window Cleaning-: You can also start a window cleaning service to help people clean their windows daily.
13. Tax Services-: You can become a tax advisor for individuals, freelancers or businesses.
14. Recreation Center-: All work and no play could lead to stress-related health issues and that is why people regularly take time off work to relax. You can start a recreation center to help both residents and tourists to relax.
15. Catering-: You can start catering for events, weddings, birthdays and even business meetings.
16. Home Appliances Sale-: There are different gadgets and home appliances being manufactured each day to make life easier for the busy American. If you have enough capital, you can start a dealership and start selling home appliances to residents of New Jersey.
17. Toy sales and repair-: Children love their toys but then, they are only children. They could handle the toys roughly and get them spoilt in a short time. Parents shouldn’t have to buy new toys every time when you can be the one to help in repairing some of these toys.
18. Printing business-: You can also start a printing business. You can print magazines, newspapers, books and flyers for profit.
19. Soap Making-: There is always a need for using soap in our homes either for bathing or washing one thing or the other. Soap is very easy to make once you learn the skills. You can start your own soap making business in New Jersey.
20. Solar Installation
A business that provides alternative source of energy is a business that would sell in this generation because people are tired of skyrocketing energy bills and are looking for ways to reduce these costs through alternative sources. Solar installation and repair is a good business to start in New Jersey. You can also add training services to it for those who want to learn how to install and start a similar business.
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- A Sample Music Venue Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- A Sample Indoor Shrimp Farming Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- How Long You Have to Buy Insurance After Buying a Used Car - January 29, 2020