Are you about starting a water filter company? If YES, here is a complete sample water filter manufacturing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a water filter manufacturing business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample water filter business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for water filter businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Water Filter Manufacturing Business?
In this modern era, humans beings are becoming increasingly aware of the dangers of impure water. We now understand the fatal effects of ingesting or using water that is not clean and pure. In lieu of that, we present to you a water filter manufacturing business.
This business provides filtration solutions for a variety of contexts, be it residential or for offices and boats. Research has shown that this industry is a tricky one for reputable manufacturers since there is no shortage of substandard products in the market.
As a new entrant in this business, you need to first establish the credibility of your company and your products before you proceed. You need to make your target customers trust in your company and the products you manufacture. What differentiates winners and losers most times in this business is their ability to use reputable third-party evaluations of their products and to communicate their product quality to retailers.
When starting this business you have to note that supply and production concerns will take up most of your time and energy. But all these will be for nothing if you cannot sell your products to your target audience. Only proper marketing can guarantee that, the more reason you need to take marketing in this business serious.
Part of the planning process will involve employing a first-rate sales team. When employing workers for your manufacturing business, always make sure they are in line with your company ethics and goals.
Sooner or later in this business, you will have to channel your attention to growth strategies for your water filter manufacturing business. In this industry, growth strategies tend to mean expanding your geographic reach, developing additional revenue streams or enlarging your capacity to capture a larger share of your current market.
Have it in mind that the diversity of the water filter marketplace coupled with the online wholesale opportunities for filter manufacturers gives you assorted growth options and strategies. But you should consider conducting an ROI analysis before you dedicate your time and resources to any strategy.
This is to ensure that your expansion plans deliver the highest possible returns to your business. Also, before starting this business in your area, it’s very essential that you research and analyze the competitors you have. It’s crucial that you do your best to find out everything necessary and adjust your business to meet a particular demand in the industry.
Do not underestimate the importance of a good and detailed business plan. This document will go a long way to decide the direction your business takes, so do well to give it maximum attention. Below is a sample of a water filter manufacturing business plan.
A Sample Water Filter Manufacturing Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Impure or contaminated water carries harmful bacteria and viruses that can cause water borne diseases. This has raised many concerns from time immemorial and governments around the world are focusing on providing safe and clean drinking water to citizens.
But in many countries, governments still can’t assure safe drinking water and citizens now have to source for ways to make their water clean. Report has it that with technological advancements and concentrated efforts by civic authorities to expand the availability of safe water in households, particularly in rural areas, the water purifier industry revenue has soured higher.
In developed markets, advancements in water purification technologies are strong because of the initiatives taken for improving drinking water quality, reduction of wastewater release, and increase in the water treatment and recycling rate.
According to reports, the industry market is expected to reach $45.3 billion by 2022, with a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period 2016-2022. The penetration of water purifiers is relatively higher in developed regions while huge semi urban and rural areas in developing countries still remain untapped.
Note that water purifiers became a major necessity for urban consumers in developing economies because of the rise in the level of water pollution. The major growth facilitators of world water purifier market are rise in levels of disposable income of customers, heightened incidences of waterborne diseases, industrial development leading to water pollution and growing concerns towards health.
But research has shown that the growing demand for packaged drinking water acts as a restraining factor, limiting the growth to a certain extent. Low market penetration in rural areas is amongst the major challenges faced by the players due to lack of awareness towards health and sanitation.
2. Executive Summary
Safe Ocean is multi-level marketing business in Virginia Beach, Virginia that manufacturers and sells home water filtration systems. We at Safe oceans chose the network marketing Business model because it provides a recurring revenue structure in a business.
Diminishing quality of water is a serious health hazard in modern America. The declining water quality is as a result of dumping untreated sewage, chemicals, pesticides and garbage from industries, agriculture and municipal corporations into waterbodies.
Most of the water supplied by municipal authorities in the united states is unsafe to drink and always needs further decontamination from heavy metals, virus, cysts, bacteria and other toxins. We at Safe Oceans from our detailed research saw the huge demand in this industry and have made plans to offer our clients what they need with a business model that suits both our clients and we at safe Ocean.
Our business objective at Safe Ocean is to establish a service-based company whose primary goal is to exceed customers’ expectations. We have created plans and platforms to ensure that our products at Safe Ocean are used by at least 10% of the local population.
Our founder and owner, Damien Fila, has done a significant amount of research and has determined that he has the experience and knowledge to succeed in this business. Report has shown that people are willing to pay up to five times the cost per gallon for water than they are for gasoline. Note that by using our multi-level marketing business model, Damien Fila can start with his personal contacts as our first targeted audience.
We believe this is beneficial since he already has a bond established with these prospects, making it easier for us at Safe Ocean to convert prospects into leads. We also believe that our network marketing creates recurring revenue streams through commissions that Damien Fila earns for salespeople he recruits.
Have it in mind that our owner, Damien Fila also earns revenue for each salesperson his sales people recruit. This revenue stream then turns his job into a business, a way to earn money even if he is not working. Our plan at Safe Ocean is to reach profitability by month 12 and have modest, but steady, profits by year three.
3. Our Products and Services
Water is essential to the life and existence of humans, not just water but pure and safe water. We at Safe Oceans have considered all our options in the industry and we have decided to manufacture and sell just home water filtration systems. These filters are used to improve the quality of water as well as to remove harmful impurities in the water. Below are the filters models we plan to manufacture and sell now, but we plan to expand our offerings as we grow…
- Water Filter Pitcher
We believe this filter is probably one of the most common types of water filters due to its low cost and portability. A water filter pitcher typically has 2 parts. At the centre of the upper half is a filter filled mostly with activated carbon, where you will pour water in to be treated.
The filtered water will drop down to the lower part of the container, and you can pour it out from there. Due to their limited capacity, water filter pitchers are mainly used to purify tap water for drinking and cooking. They’re also a safe and convenient way to get clean water when you’re outdoors, on a camping trip for example.
- Faucet water Filter
This model is a small device you install right on your faucet. It removes the contaminants in the water right before it comes out, leaving you with fresh water for cooking and washing. We plan to manufacture faucet water filters because they are generally inexpensive, making them a popular choice in the households. They’re best at improving the smell and the taste of tap water in areas where the water is relatively already safe and clean.
- Shower head filter
These filters are installed on your shower head to filter the water for your shower. Filters for shower head are advised for areas where the water contains a rich amount of chlorine and fluoride, which are known to cause dryness and irritations to individuals with sensitive skin.
Many users reported they feel reduced hair loss and a smoother skin after the filter is installed in their bathroom. These and more we believe will make this filter a hot cake for customers.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision at Safe Ocean is to become the recognized local leader in the water filter manufacturing industry.
- Our mission at Safe Ocean is to provide customers with the finest quality water filtration units. Our aim at Safe Ocean is to attract and maintain customers. We believe that when we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place.
Our Business Structure
Safe Ocean just like we stated above is a network marketing business located in Virginia Beach that manufactures and sells water filtration units to end consumers. Our plan is to sell filters for home use via the network marketing system, also known as multi-level marketing. We will use personal contact recruiting to develop a sales force that will help sell more products.
Damien Fila, our founder and owner, has a dual degree from UC Berkeley, one in business, the second in mechanical engineering. While at UC Berkeley, Damien worked for Shadow Markers as a sales representative because he thought the skill of sales was an important one to have. During his time at UC Berkeley, he took an entrepreneur class.
This class pointed out the distinction between having a job and having a business. It went further to grow the hunger and vibe in Damien Fila to establish a business as opposed to having a job. He wanted to make money regardless if he was working, this ideology truly appealed to him.
After much research and knowledge acquiring, Damien Fila decided that the water filter marketplace provides him with the platform to utilize his creativity while also bringing home adequate profits.
He also understands that this business is not a duty him alone can shoulder, and he needs to employ and train a sustainable workforce that will help to achieve the business goals of Safe Ocean. That is why we plan to employ workers that will cover a wide range of services for the company. These workers include;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Service and Production Supervisor
- Operations Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- In charge of providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- In charge of signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Service and Production Supervisor
- Serve as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Makes certain that the service and production department perform efficiently
- Makes sure the organization works in line with international best practices.
- In charge of overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- In charge of training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- In charge of arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyse the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed target.
- In charge of preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- In charge of financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- In charge of developing and managing financial systems and policies
- In charge of administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the business
- Serves as internal auditor for the business
- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as callipers, micrometres, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Ship packages, following carrier specifications.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Makes sure that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In centre, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Serves as a sell attendant
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to Make sure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
Our plan at Safe Ocean is to utilize any approach legally possible to increase the number of our product sellers by 20% each year. We also want to develop a sustainable business, surviving off of its own cash flow. We have huge plans for our business and we are not prepared to take any process lightly.
We even employed the help of a business consulting firm, Longford Business Consultants to do our SWOT Analysis for us. They were very thorough with their analysis and outlined below is the summary of the SWOT Analysis they conducted for us:
- Brand and product Credibility
- Quality – we at Safe Ocean will guarantee all of our products, using innovative and highest quality materials available.
- Customer Care – we at Safe Ocean will always go the extra mile to ensure our customers are satisfied with the product and services provided.
- Experience – the sales, business and engineering experience of our founder will prove a priceless weapon for us in this industry
Our weaknesses at Safe Ocean first and foremost are the lack of adequate funding to run and expand our business. But we plan to use grant money to purchase equipment, company expansion, create website, advertise, and hire employees.
- Growing market with a significant percentage of our target market still not knowing we exist.
- Strategic alliances offering sources for referrals and joint marketing activities to extend our reach.
- Our Multi-level marketing business model which is somehow new in the Water filter marketplace.
According to our SWOT analysis, our threats in this business would be further downswings in the economy of the world and maybe unfavourable government policies that affects the industry and all businesses in it.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
From our detailed research and analysis, we were able to note industry trends. We were able to note that big market players in the industry have focused on launching well-equipped products with advanced water purification technologies.
These players have heavily invested in research & development activities to introduce water purifiers equipped with reverse osmosis, ozone, ultra-violet, ultra-filtration, activated carbon, and candle filtration technologies.
Also, purifiers installed with Wi-Fi technology and filter pitchers have been launched in the market. According to our research, businesses in the industry are expected to launch more innovative products & solutions to cater to growing demand for potable water.
We also found out that reducing disposable income, growing industrialization, and high rate of pollution and population growth in the developing countries boost the growth of the market. Note that improvement in standard of living and growing concerns of health and wellness are expected to boost the demand for water purifier market in future.
Indeed the world water purifier market is highly competitive because of the presence of so many players. Businesses in the industry are constantly indulging in implementing innovative marketing strategies such as free demo, free installation charges and others to gain competitive advantage and differentiate their product offerings.
Companies have heavily invested in improving their services, promoting their brands, streamlining distribution channels, and collaborating with major players to expand their market presence.
We also found out that too many unorganized players operate in the world water purifier market. They manufacture, assemble, and sell water purifiers at competitive rates. We believe these players majorly operate in the local markets and take advantage of the nonexistence of any certification or quality norms.
They have low brand image and lack aftersales services. Report has it that even though well-organized players hold significant share of the market, unorganized players are expected to pose a serious threat in future due to competitive pricing of the products.
8. Our Target Market
We at Safe Ocean hope to target personal contacts as our prospective customers. As a multi – level marketing business, sales and recruitment are done through personal contacts. Once these people are users, salespeople strive to convert them from users to salespeople for our products.
At Safe Ocean, we will sell our products to a consumer via direct selling methods, and recruit new people to help sell. But then each salesperson is compensated for the sales made as well as the sales of the people recruited.
Personal contacts typically take the form of the following groups: club members, sport partners, children’s teachers, past classmates, current and past neighbours, landlords, tenants, repair people, grocers, children’s playmate parents, spouse contacts, and fellow congregation members.
- Our Competitive Advantage
We at Safe Ocean believe that our competitive advantage in this business is our business model that allows us generates revenue streams for sellers of our products. This is the baseline of multi-level marketing. With multi-level marketing, once buyers become sellers, they can receive their products at wholesale pricing and receive a commission for products that they sell.
Also, if they recruit people to help them sell, they get a commission for every sale that their recruits make. Also at the same time, our workers get a commission from their own recruits as well as their recruit’s recruits. This is a relatively easy way to create a recurring revenue stream and create a competitive advantage that will help gain market share.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing and Sales strategy
Our marketing and sales strategy at Safe Ocean will involve leveraging personal contacts. Have it in mind that an informal meeting will be set up with the prospective customer. Our brochure will be introduced with product information about the water filters.
Also substantial and quantitative information will be introduced telling really how much people are spending on bottled water and how much money could be saved by using a water filter. The salesperson will also discuss how all problems, concerns, delivery, and billing will be handled by him.
We believe that the ideal situation will be that the salesperson will be able to sign the customer up right then. Still within that initial meeting, if the prospect is especially excited about the idea, or at a later date, the salesperson will further explain the option of becoming a member of Safe Ocean.
At that point, if the customer understands/believes the cost effectiveness of the our home water filter products, they will appreciate the option of making a commission on sales that they make, as well as commissions from sales that their recruits make.
- Sources of Income
Safe Ocean is a multi-level marketing business in Virginia Beach, Virginia that manufacturers and sells home water filtration systems. We chose the network marketing business model because it provides a recurring revenue structure in a business.
At Safe Ocean, we will acquire revenue by selling our products to a consumer via direct selling methods, and recruit new people to help sell. But then every salesperson is being compensated for the sales made as well as the sales of the people recruited.
Personal contacts typically take the form of the following groups: club members, sport partners, children’s teachers, past classmates, current and past neighbours, landlords, tenants, repair people, grocers, children’s playmate parents, spouse contacts, and fellow congregation members. We at Safe Oceans have considered all our options in the industry and we believe we will make money by manufacturing and selling just home water filtration systems.
10. Sales Forecast
According to our plans at Safe Ocean, our first month will be spent organizing and setting up the production facility. There will be no sales activity. Also Damien Fila will be ordering inventories to use in manufacturing our filters. But our second month will be the first month of sales. During this month, Damien Fila must have signed people up and revenue will be flowing in.
Have it in mind that it will not be until month six when revenue begins to get solid. Month seven will be the first month when the recurring revenue will come in from Damien Fila’s recruited sales people. Our Sales forecast at Safe Ocean for the coming three years is as follows;
- First Year: $900,000
- Second Year: $1,439,000
- Third Year: $2,084,000
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Our plan at Safe Ocean is to leverage email marketing campaigns as a way to reach our prospective customers. Research has shown that technology that incorporates video with email and offers are very powerful, robust and dynamic features. We believe that with the use of this technology, we can establish an edge over our competitors in the industry. We also plan to incorporate an email drip campaign with video into our marketing efforts.
We at safe Ocean believe that this technology will help us market our products effectively to our customers and potential customer base. We understand that it is cost effective (averaging about $99 per month), especially when compared to the $1,000’s spent on print advertising, mailing and postage.
We believe that the built-in analytics provide immediate feedback as to the campaigns effectiveness and who actually viewed the message. We also hope that the Auto responders with a specific message can be utilized as an immediate follow-up tool.
We understand the importance of creating good brand awareness and also growing our customer’s faith in us. That is why we hope that this new email marketing campaign will help position us to achieve and sustain name recognition in front of our current market within the local community.
Have it in mind that this type of marketing is also cost effective and efficient. To the best of our knowledge, we at Safe Ocean are currently unaware of any of our competitors incorporating the use of this technology within their operation.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
We at Safe Ocean understand how the industry works and how prices affect the demand and supply of products. We understand that every business must take charge of its overhead and incorporate them into their pricing while also trying to make profits. Any business that doesn’t take pricing of their product seriously is destined for failure, and failure is not an option at Safe Ocean.
In the filter manufacturing industry, the marginal revenue (the revenue incurred by producing or servicing one more unit) is equal to the price charged. But because at the main time the demand curve is essentially horizontal, we at Safe Ocean plan to focus at total output without affecting the price in the market.
It simply means that we plan to charge our clients based on what is obtainable in the market (or lower) for our first 5 months in business. But we plan to increase our prices as our credibility in the industry rises and customers begin to trust us more to provide them with good and lasting filters.
- Payment Options
Just like we stated earlier, we are leaving no stone unturned in our quest to achieve our business visions and goals. We understand that payment options are the forces that bring any business closer to the heart of the people, and we hope to make use of that extensively. We will be bringing payment options that are unique and will make payment for the service we offer very easy for our customers.
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via POS machine
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
To provide all these outstanding services, we have partnered with a renowned bank in the country. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials so that it will be easier for clients to make payments when necessary.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Indeed the best way to eliminate unwanted chemicals and contaminants from the water is with a filtration system. Filtration systems help rid tap water of impurities and can provide peace of mind that the water you’re drinking is safe. There are many ways to treat tap water at home.
This is where Safe Ocean comes in. We manufacture and sell these home filtration systems using network marketing approach. Have it in mind that the average cost of getting a water treatment and purification system is $1,517, with most homeowners spending between $997 and $1,742.
We have taken our time to analyse the industry and we are confident that we can offer the products we have listed above and deliver on our promises. We have analysed the market and have decided on how we plan to spend our startup fund.
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring a work facility for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $100,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- Amount required to purchase software applications to run our business – $ 3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Product inventory – $500,000
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
From our detailed cost analysis above, we will need approximately three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) plus $500,000 inventory to startup Safe Ocean.
Generating Funding/Start up Capital for Safe Ocean
Safe Ocean is multi level marketing business in Virginia Beach, Virginia that manufacturers and sells home water filtration systems. This business is owned by Damien Fila and will be funded by him until we decide to accept investors or partners. Ways we hope to raise our start up capital may include;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate part of the capital from the bank (loan facility).
Note: Damien Fila have been able to raise $500,000 ($370,000 from personal savings and $130,000 as soft loans from family and friends) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $400,000. We have verified all the necessary procedures to actualize or get our startup cost.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Just like we stated above, we will be targeting personal contacts as our prospective customers. We believe this market is ideal because of the positive relationships that already exist between the salesperson and the personal contacts. We at Safe Ocean plan to focus on this portion of the market because to some extent, a trust relationship has already been developed between the personal contacts.
Also due to the nature of this business where you sell directly to the consumer, it helps considerably to have already established a relationship. Note that with a relationship already established, it is far easier to then sell the product because the prospective customer’s skepticism has been lowered. This model is also ideal for us because once the prospect is a customer; it is then easier to convert them into a sales agent for our business.
Our workers who are salesperson can make sales commissions and customers who become sales representatives also have the advantage of a revenue stream from the sales of filters to their clients. If their clients then become sales agents, the customers then get a second level of revenue. Lastly, for every new recruit that Damien’s recruits bring in, Damien gets a commission.
Also note that Safe Ocean, everybody is an important client and we strive to the very last to respect their dignity and recognize their merit. We believe that our employees will be encouraged to have a sense of security and pride in their jobs. We will also give equal opportunity for employment, development, and advancement for those qualified. Our employees at Safe Ocean will be committed to:
- Provide a safe working environment for everyone
- Supply safe products to customers.
- Strive to keep improving the company’s safety program to reduce the risk of accidents and occupational illness in a changing work environment.
- All our employees are expected to participate in accident prevention programs and take personal responsibility for their own and their co-workers’ health and safety.
- Regulatory compliance and contribution to high safety standards in our industry.
- Monitoring workplaces, enforcing safe work practices, and communicating the company’s safety performance to employees and other stakeholders.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting feasibility studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress
- A Guide to Great Business ideas for the Future 2025 – 2030 - September 3, 2021
- How Long Do Cordless Drill Batteries Last in 2021? - August 2, 2021
- How Does the Use of Cargo Containers Benefit the Economy? - August 2, 2021