Are you searching for small business opportunities in Phoenix, Arizona? Are you considering starting a business in Phoenix, AZ but you simply lack ideas on what business to start? If YES, then I advice you read on as this article will help solve this problem.
If you are thinking of starting your own business this year, it is not too late. You may be thinking that it’s the ninth month of the year and this year is almost completely gone but I’ll tell you that it’s never too late to start anything good. Don’t procrastinate or postpone until next year; now is the time to start and now is the time for success.
Whether you are thinking of a home based business idea or the next big thing, you would find some great choices here that may be ideal for you. These ideas are good for both people that are just entering the complicated world of business or for people who have been there for a while and looking to expand. Some of the very best business opportunities in Phoenix include-:
Top 10 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Phoenix, AZ
1. Computer Training-: The first business idea I would recommend in Phoenix is starting a computer training center. You can make money from training students on the use of computers or helping commercial organizations to train their staff on how to use relevant software and computer applications. You can also offer computer certification programs which happen to be in hot demand by employers these days.
2. Skin Care Expert-: The skin is a very important organ in the body because it is one of the things that define beauty and appearance. There are some people who suffer from skin problems and need help with getting rid of them.
For instance, a lot of ladies have stretch marks on their skin and would gladly pay good money to get rid of them. Apart from stretch marks, there are also several other skin problems that people suffer from and you can make a lot of money just by helping people in Phoenix to solve their skin challenges.
3. Cleaning Services-: Another business I would recommend especially to someone who doesn’t have a lot of capital is starting a cleaning business. A lot of commercial outlets and private residences employ the services of professional cleaners to help with keeping their environment sparkling clean while they focus on other important tasks.
I personally love this business because the running cost is quite minimal. You only need to buy some few cleaning supplies and maybe spend some money on advertisements and you could keep the rest of your earnings as your profit.
4. HVAC Installation and Repairs-: You can also start a HVAC installation and repairs business in Phoenix. There is lots of building projects carried out in Phoenix from time to time and you could offer your services in such places. You can also perform repair services in offices and homes in Phoenix.
You are probably thinking “But I don’t know the first thing about installing and repairing heating and air conditioning appliances” Well, there are two ways to go about it; you can either decide to go for training and learn how to handle it or you can set up your company and employ certified technicians to handle the practical aspects of the business for you.
5. Event Planning-: You can also make money from planning corporate and social events in Phoenix. You can help to plan seminars, annual general meetings, product launches, lectures, ground breaking ceremonies and a whole lot of other events. On the social side, you can help to plan social events like birthdays, weddings, Christmas parties, bachelorettes and a host of other social events.
6. Financial Planner-: You can also offer your services as a financial planner. A large number of people find themselves in debt because they lack effective financial management skills. Companies also go bankrupt due to mismanagement of funds. Financial planners are usually needed to help both categories of people with financial planning, so as to achieve better financial management and reduce debts.
7. Home Energy Auditor-: Another business idea is to become a home energy auditor. No one loves to pay outrageous energy bills and its only normal that people would wants ways through which they can achieve energy efficiency and reduce consumption.
A home energy auditor’s job is to look into the energy consumption of a home or commercial residence and suggest ways by which consumption can be reduced or even help to suggest and install alternative sources of energy.
8. Auto Repairs-: Auto repair is also a smart business idea considering the number of people that use motor vehicles in Phoenix. Although there are a lot of auto repair shops in Phoenix, you can come up with a very brilliant concept that would help you penetrate the market in a big way. For instance, you could start a mobile auto repair business to make it easier for people who experience sudden breakdowns or emergencies to get the help they need.
9. Gift Basket-: You can also start a gift basket business. When people are shopping for gifts, they are most of the time confused with what to buy that would appeal to the person they are planning to present the gift to. You can make things a lot easier on such people by starting a gift basket business.
You could come up with a collection of items that people are likely to love. You could also include varieties so that a typical gift basket holds at least one or two things that the recipient would love.
10. Catering and Food Supply-: Lastly, you can consider starting a catering business or a food supply business. You can talk to companies to allow you supply lunch to their staff, you can also talk to hotels and restaurant owners to allow you supply food to them. You can also become a caterer.
As a caterer, you can supply food and drinks for parties and events in Phoenix. However, if you are not a good cook or you are not passionate about learning to be an excellent cook, then this may not be a very good business idea for you. Mobile food supply is also another niche you can explore in this category.
These are just ideas based on demand and start-up ease but if you are not satisfied with any of this, then you can look around you and find a huge need that you can meet. Trust me, there is always one gap that needs filling.