Do you want to start a dryer vent cleaning business? If YES, here is a complete guide to starting a dryer vent cleaning business with NO money and no experience. As an aspiring entrepreneur who plans to start a small scale business in the united states, you can comfortably start a dryer vent cleaning services business without much stress.
The truth is that you don’t necessarily need to own a fully functional dry-cleaning business before you can make money from your dryer vent cleaning business. You can start a dryer vent cleaning business and your services won’t just be restricted to dry cleaners but also to homes and offices where dryers are used. Most people find it difficult to clean the vents of their dryers; hence they require the services of professionals to help them do it.
Almost everyone knows that if you do not clean your dryer vent regularly, it will reduce the dryer’s efficiency and lifespan as a result of dirt clogging the vent. The vent on a clothes dryer can become clogged with lint over time, making the dryer to dry less efficiently and resulting in dangerous house fires.
Dryer vent clogs can indeed lead to a waste of valuable energy resources, making them a problem for an eco-friendly home as well as additional costs for energy each month for households. The truth is that if your dryer vent is clean and free of dirt, it will help you reduce the energy consumption of your dryer.
All you need to do to get started with this type of business is to learn the technical skills required to service and clean dryer vents and also to acquire the required working tools for the business. Starting a dryer vent cleaning business requires low startup capital, but it is indeed a very lucrative and profitable venture if it is well positioned and you know how to deliver excellent services.
The amount you can make per day is largely dependent on your ability to market your services to both commercial and residential users of cloth dyers and similar machines. If indeed you want to start your own dryer vent cleaning business, all you need do is to read this article and you will be well informed and equipped.
18 Steps to Starting a Dryer Vent Cleaning Business
Table of Content
- 2. Conduct Market Research and Feasibility Studies
- 3. Decide Which Niche to Concentrate On
- 4. Know Your Major Competitors in the Industry
- 5. Decide Whether to Buy a Franchise or Start from Scratch
- 9. Discuss with an Agent to Know the Best Insurance Policies for You
- 10. Protect your Intellectual Property With Trademark, Copyrights, Patents
- 11. Get the Necessary Professional Certification
- 12. Get the Necessary Legal Documents You Need to Operate
- 13. Raise the Needed Startup Capital
- 14. Choose a Suitable Location for your Business
- 15. Hire Employees for your Technical and Manpower Needs
- 16. Write a Marketing Plan Packed with ideas & Strategies
- 17. Develop Strategies to Boost Brand Awareness and Create a Corporate Identity
1. Understand the Industry
Dryer vent cleaning business is niche area in the Commercial Cleaning Services industry. The vent on clothes dryers can become clogged with lint over time, making the dryer to dry less efficiently and resulting in dangerous house fires hence the need for dryer vent cleaning.
One of the major reasons why people clean their dryer vent is to increase the efficiency of the dryer itself and to avoid fire disasters. Once a dryer’s vent is partially blocked or even fully clogged, it has to work extra harder than usual to remove moisture from clothes, create heat and dry the items in the spin cycle.
The cleaning industry that dyer vent cleaning services are a part of is one of the fastest growing service industries in the United States. It is predicted that cleaning services will experience a five percent growth rate between 2008 and 2018, and this growth will be largely due to the health care industry, as elderly care needs will only increase over that period.
In addition, personal consumption for cleaning, laundering and repair of clothing is predicted to increase at a compound annual rate of 3 percent from 2015 to 2019. If you are a close observer of happenings in the dyer vent cleaning line of business, you would have noticed that the industry was hit hard by the recession and low employment.
As a result of that, homeowners started to clean their own dryer vents and other stuffs themselves. As the economy recovered and homeowners returned to work and have less time to clean their dryer vents, the industry equally recovered. Operators in the industry compete on the basis of price, quality of service and breadth of service offerings.
The Commercial Cleaning Services industry that dryer vent cleaning business is a part of is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world especially the United States of America, Norway, Sweden, Finland, United Kingdom, Germany and Canada et al.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 51,145 registered and licensed (big, medium and small scale) cleaning services companies (dryer vent cleaning services companies inclusive) scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 69,895 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $3 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy a 3.8 percent annual growth within 2011 and 2016. It is important to state that no establishment can boast of having a lion share of the available market in this industry. A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Commercial Cleaning Services industry has a low level of market share concentration.
The report stated that in 2015, the three largest industry operators accounted for less than 5.0 percent of the industry’s revenue. The majority of the industry is characterized by self-employed individuals who work as independent contractors or small operators with fewer than three employees.
The report further stated that since companies typically offer dryer vent cleaning within a limited geographic scope in order to limit transportation expenses, there are limited benefits to economies of scale; consequently, there is a low level of market share concentration. Rather, the most prominent companies are franchised operations.
Dryer vent cleaning services will continue to thrive because of the need for efficiency and to avoid fire disasters. The truth is that a large percentage fires in the home each year are started due to the dryer vent. When fragments begin to clog the dryer vent, the exhaust gases produced by the dryer begin to back up therefore creating a possible fire hazard.
Entrepreneurs are encouraged to start their own dryer vent cleaning business because the business is profitable, it requires minimal startup capital and minimal manpower to launch and operate it. Over and above, dryer vent cleaning service businesses all over the world are still enjoying good patronage particularly if they are well positioned and if they know how to reach out to their target market.
2. Conduct Market Research and Feasibility Studies
- Demographics and Psychographics
The demographic and psychographic composition of those who hire the services of dryer vent cleaning companies cut across all households, laundry services and Laundromats, hotels and any facility that makes use of a cloth dryer machine and any form of air dryer, and has the capacity to pay for their services; hence the demographic composition for a dryer vent cleaning business is all encompassing. The truth is that when it comes to dryer vent cleaning business services, there is indeed a wide range of available customers.
So, if you are thinking of opening your own dryer vent cleaning business, then you should make your target demographics all encompassing. It should include both commercial and residential users of clothes dryers, any form of dryers and chimney in the city where your dryer vent cleaning services business is located.
3. Decide Which Niche to Concentrate On
Dryer vent cleaning services business is a niche area in the commercial cleaning services industry; hence there are no niche areas in this line of business. Another positive aspect of the industry is that within each category of cleaning businesses are market niches and operating styles that vary tremendously.
This means that you can build a company that suits your individual style and talents. If you like doing the work yourself, you can stay small and do so. If your skills are more administrative in nature, you can build and manage teams to do the work for you and possibly go into franchising.
The Level of Competition in the Industry
The competition that exists in the dryer vent cleaning line of business goes beyond competition amongst dryer vent cleaning businesses in your location; you are expected to compete with other businesses in the commercial cleaning industry that also offer dryer vent cleaning services.
The truth is that no matter the level of competition in an industry, if you have done your due diligence and you brand and promote your services or business properly, you will always make headway in the industry. Just ensure your workforce can carry out thorough dryer vent cleaning services, you can deliver excellent customer care services and you know how to attract and reach out to your target market and also offer related services such as washer and dryer repair service et al.
But over and above, there are several dryer vent cleaning services businesses and other cleaning services businesses that also clean cloth dryer vents scattered all around the United States. So, if you choose to start your own dryer vent cleaning business in the United States of America, you will definitely meet stiff competitions amongst these businesses and other commercial cleaning services providers.
4. Know Your Major Competitors in the Industry
In every industry, there are always brands that perform better or are better regarded by customers and the general public than others. Some of these brands are those that have been in the industry for a long time, while others are best known for how they conduct their businesses and the results they have achieved over the years.
These are some of the leading dryer vent cleaning services companies and commercial cleaning services company brands in the United States of America and in the globe;
- USA Air Management – Air Duct Cleaning Services Company
- Duct – Dryer Vent Cleaning Services of Kansas City
- A Pro Services – Air Duct Cleaning Services Company
- The Lint King – Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Lint Bandits – Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
- USA Pro-Vac – Air Duct Cleaning Services Company
- Dryer Vent Wizard of Northern Nevada
- American Duct Cleaning
- USA Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning Bowie Installation & Repair
- San Diego Dryer Vent Cleaning
- West Houston Dryer Vent, LLC – Chimney Sweep
- Centreville Dryer Vent Cleaning
- VentSmart Dryer Vent Cleaning
- American Air Duct Cleaning, A/C & Heating
- Nick’s Dryer Vent Cleaning Inc
- Air Fresh Dryer Vent And Duct Cleaning Inc.
- Delintz Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
- Dryer Vent Solutions
- Willard Power Vac
- Bend Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning
If you are planning to successfully launch a business and maximize profits, then you need to ensure that you get your economic and cost analysis right and try as much as possible to adopt best practices in the industry you choose to build a business in.
Dryer vent cleaning business is not a Green business, as a matter of fact, you will come across several dryer vent cleaning companies and other commercial cleaning services companies when you drive through town, search through directories and browse through the internet.
So, if you are mapping out your economic and cost analysis, you should carry out thorough market survey and costing of the amount required to rent a space where you are expected to open your dyer vent cleaning business and the amount required to purchase the required work tools and equipment such as jet snakes, brushes, industrial vacuums, dry clothes for cleaning, brooms, dust masks,
Safety shoes, and overalls vacuum cleaner with attachments, bowl cleaner, brooms, dust pan & brush, dry mop, wet mop & bucket, latex gloves, wet floor signs, extension cord, disinfectant cleaner, soft scrub, high duster, caddy with handle to keep your supplies in, cleaning chemical supplies, detergents and soaps, and truck and also the running cost to successfully run the business.
Over and above, if you are considering starting a dryer vent cleaning services company, then your concern should not be limited to the expenditure you have to make but also on branding and on how to build a robust clientele base. The truth is that if you are able to build a robust clientele base, you are sure going to maximize profits in the business.
5. Decide Whether to Buy a Franchise or Start from Scratch
There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to choosing how you intend to start a business; you should be guided by your overall business vision and mission statement. If you are looking towards starting a dryer vent cleaning business, you would have to start from the very scratch because you can hardly get the franchise of a dryer vent cleaning business to buy.
It is a business that is open to all and sundry. Besides, starting a dryer vent cleaning business from the scratch is less stressful when compared to other similar small – scale businesses that usually require detailed groundwork before launching the business.
With a dryer vent cleaning business, you should just try as much as possible to learn the trade, register your business, purchase the required working tools and equipment and then leverage on every marketing tool within your disposal especially the internet to market your dryer vent cleaning business.
Please note that most of the big and successful dryer vent cleaning businesses and other commercial cleaning services companies around started from the scratch and they were able to build a solid business brand. It takes dedication, hard work and determination to achieve business success.
6. Know the Possible Threats and Challenges You Will Face
If you want to start your own dryer vent cleaning services business today, one of the major challenges you are likely going to face is the presence of well – established dryer vent cleaning services companies and other commercial cleaning services companies that also clean dryer vents and air ducts et al. The only way to avoid this challenge is to create your own market.
Some other challenges and threats that you are likely going to face is economic downturn; if the economy is in bad shape, businesses such as dryer vent cleaning services businesses and any other businesses that offer cleaning and related services usually struggle to maintain their old customers or even welcome new customers. unfavorable government policies can also hamper the growth of your dryer vent cleaning services business.
There is nothing you can do as regards these threats and challenges other than to stay positive that things will work well for you.
7. Choose the Most Suitable Legal Entity (LLC, C Corp, S Corp)
Generally, you have the option of choosing a general partnership, limited liability Company, or even a sole proprietorship for a dryer vent cleaning services business. Ordinarily, sole proprietorship should have been the ideal business structure for a small – scale dryer vent cleaning services business especially if you are just starting out with a moderate startup capital in a small neighborhood and with just one outlet.
But if your intention is to grow the business and have offices and corporate clients all across key cities in the United States of America and other countries of the world via franchising, then choosing sole proprietorship is not an option for you. Limited Liability Company, LLC or even general partnership will cut it for you.
Setting up an LLC protects you from personal liability. If anything goes wrong in the business, it is only the money that you invested into the limited liability company that will be at risk. It is not so for sole proprietorships and general partnerships. Limited liability companies are simpler and more flexible to operate and you don’t need a board of directors, shareholders meetings and other managerial formalities.
These are some of the factors you should consider before choosing a legal entity for your dryer vent cleaning services business; limitation of personal liability, ease of transferability, admission of new owners, investors’ expectation and of course taxes.
If you take your time to critically study the various legal entities to use for your dryer vent cleaning services business with the ability to sell franchise and having offices and corporate clients all across the United States of America, you will agree that limited liability company; an LLC is most suitable. You can start this type of business as a limited liability company (LLC) and in future convert it to a ‘C’ corporation or an ‘S’ corporation especially when you have the plans of going public.
Upgrading to a ‘C’ corporation or ‘S’ corporation will give you the opportunity to grow your dryer vent cleaning services business so as to compete with major players in the industry; you will be able to generate capital from venture capital firms, you will enjoy separate tax structure, and you can easily transfer ownership of the company; you will enjoy flexibility in ownership and in your management structures.
8. Choose a Catchy Business Name
When it comes to Choosing a name for your business, you should be creative because whatever name you choose for your business will go a long way to create a perception of what the business represents. Usually it is the norm for people to follow the trend in the industry they intend operating from when naming their business.
If you are considering starting your own dryer vent cleaning services business, here are some catchy names that you can choose from;
- Double Clean® Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, LLC
- Lake Freetown® Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, LLC
- Benjamin Jordan© Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Jay Township® Dryer Vent Cleaning Company, Inc.
- Cloe Lucas ™ Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Fresh Air™ Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, Inc.
- King’s Pride© Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Queen’s Pride® Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Company, LLC
- Shining Star© Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Jason & Joan’s Kingston© Dryer Vent Cleaning Services, Inc.
9. Discuss with an Agent to Know the Best Insurance Policies for You
In the United States and in most countries of the world, you can’t operate a business without having some of the basic insurance policy covers that are required by the industry you want to operate from. So, it is important to create a budget for insurance and perhaps consult an insurance broker to guide you in choosing the best and most appropriate insurance policies for your dryer vent cleaning services business.
Here are some of the basic insurance covers that you should consider purchasing if you want to start your own dryer vent cleaning services business in the United States of America;
- General insurance
- Health/Medical insurance
- Liability insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Overhead expense disability insurance
- Business owner’s policy group insurance
- Payment protection insurance
10. Protect your Intellectual Property With Trademark, Copyrights, Patents
If you are considering starting your own dryer vent cleaning services business, usually you may not have any need to file for intellectual property protection/trademark. This is because the nature of the business makes it possible for you to successfully run the business without having any cause to challenge anybody in court for illegally making use of your company’s intellectual properties.
But if you just want to protect your company’s logo and other documents or software that are unique to you or even jingles and media production concepts, then you can go ahead to file for intellectual property protection. If you want to register your trademark, you are expected to begin the process by filing an application with the USPTO.
11. Get the Necessary Professional Certification
Apart from the results you produce as it relates to providing professional cleaning services, professional certification is one of the main reasons why some dryer vent cleaning services and commercial cleaning companies stand out. If you want to make an impact in the commercial cleaning services industry cum dryer vent cleaning line of business, you should work towards acquiring all the needed certifications in your area of specialization.
You are strongly encouraged to pursue professional certifications; it will go a long way to show your commitment towards the business. Certification validates your competency and shows that you are highly skilled, committed to your career and up-to-date in the industry. You can acquire;
- Institute of inspection cleaning and restoration certification – IICRC
- International janitorial cleaning services certification – IJVSC
- House cleaning technician certification – HCT
- Cleaning business owner certificate – CBO
Please note that you can successfully run a dryer vent cleaning services company in the United States and in most countries of the world without necessarily acquiring professional certifications and business license as long as you have adequate experience cum background in the commercial cleaning services industry.
12. Get the Necessary Legal Documents You Need to Operate
The essence of having the necessary documentation in place before launching a business in the United States of America cannot be overemphasized. It is a fact that you cannot successfully run any business in the United States without the proper documentations. If you do, it won’t be too long before the long hand of the law catches up with you.
These are some of the basic legal documents that you are expected to have in place if you want to legally run your own dryer vent cleaning services business in the United States of America;
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business License
- Tax Payer’s ID/Tax Identification Number
- Chemicals handler certificate
- Health inspection Certificate
- Business Plan
- Non – disclosure Agreement
- Employee Handbook
- Employment Agreement (offer letters)
- Operating Agreement for LLCs
- Insurance Policy
- Company Bylaws
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Building License
- Franchise or Trademark License (optional)
13. Raise the Needed Startup Capital
Starting a dryer vent cleaning services business can be cost effective especially if you choose to start on a small scale by running the business from your home or by sharing an office space.
Securing a standard office space in a business district and purchasing working tools and equipment such as jet snakes, brushes, industrial vacuums, dry clothes for cleaning, brooms, dust masks, safety shoes, and overalls vacuum cleaner with attachments, bowl cleaner, brooms, dust pan & brush, dry mop, wet mop & bucket, latex gloves, wet floor signs, extension cord, disinfectant cleaner, soft scrub, high duster, caddy with handle to keep your supplies in, cleaning chemical supplies, detergents and soaps, and truck et al are part of what will consume a large chunk of your start – up capital.
If you choose to start the business on a large scale, you would need to go source for fund to finance the business because it is expensive to start a standard large scale dryer vent cleaning services business. When it comes to financing a business, one of the first things and perhaps the major factor that you should consider is to write a good business plan.
If you have a good and workable business plan document in place, you may not have to labor yourself before convincing your bank, investors and your friends to invest in your business. Here are some of the options you can explore when sourcing for startup capital for your dryer vent cleaning services business;
- Raising money from personal savings and sale of personal stocks and properties
- Raising money from investors and business partners
- Sell of shares to interested investors
- Applying for Loan from your Bank
- Pitching your business idea and applying for business grants and seed funding from donor organizations and angel investors
- Source for soft loans from your family members and your friends
14. Choose a Suitable Location for your Business
When it comes to choosing a location for services such as dryer vent cleaning, you can choose to start the business in any location of your choice especially if you are offering basic dryer vent cleaning and related cleaning services. These are services that do not require your clients to come to you except for meetings.
But over and above, the location you choose to open your dryer vent cleaning services company is key to the success of the business, hence entrepreneurs are willing to rent or lease a facility in a visible location; a location where the demography consists of people and businesses who own clothe dryers, and similar air ducts and with the required purchasing power.
Before choosing a location for your dryer vent cleaning services business, ensure that you first conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey. The possibility of you coming across similar business that just closed shop in the location you want to open yours can’t be ruled out.
This is why it is very important to gather as much facts and figures before choosing a location to set up your own dryer vent cleaning services business. These are some of the key factors that you should consider before choosing a location for your dryer vent cleaning services business;
- The demography of the location
- The demand for dryer vent cleaning services in the location
- The purchasing power of households, businesses and corporate organizations in the location
- Accessibility of the location
- The number of dryer vent cleaning services companies and other commercial cleaning services companies that also clean dryer vents, chimneys and other air ducts in the location
- The local laws and regulations in the community
- Traffic, parking and security
15. Hire Employees for your Technical and Manpower Needs
On the average, there are no special technology needed to run an average dryer vent cleaning services company except for working tools and equipment such as jet snakes, brushes, industrial vacuums, dry clothes for cleaning, brooms, dust masks, safety shoes, and overalls vacuum cleaner with attachments, bowl cleaner, brooms, dust pan & brush, dry mop, wet mop & bucket, latex gloves,
Wet floor signs, extension cord, disinfectant cleaner, soft scrub, high duster, caddy with handle to keep your supplies in, cleaning chemical supplies, detergents and soaps, and truck. So also, you will definitely need computers, internet facility, telephone, fax machine and office furniture (chairs, tables, and shelves) amongst others and all these can be gotten as fairly used.
As regards leasing or outright purchase of an office and store facility, the choice is dependent on your financial standing, but the truth is that to be on the safe side, it is advisable to start off with a short – term rent/lease while test running the business in the location. If things work out as planned, then you go on a long – term lease or outright purchase of the property but if not, then move on and source for other ideal location/facility for such business.
When it comes to hiring employees for a standard dryer vent cleaning services business with plans to have corporate clients all across major cities in the United States of America, you should make plans to hire a competent Chief Executive Officer (you can occupy this role), Admin and Human Resources Manager, Supervisors, Sales and Marketing Officer, Accounting Clerk, and Cleaners. On the average, you will need a minimum of 5 to 10 key staff members to run a small – scale but standard dryer vent cleaning services company.
The Service Delivery Process of the Business
Usually, when a dryer vent cleaning services company gets a contract from a client, it could be households, laundry services and Laundromats, hotels or any facility that makes use of clothe dryer machine, chimneys and any form of air dryer, they will first conduct cost analysis in order to know the manpower and resources needed to carry out the job.
Once they conclude their cost analysis, then they will deploy the required manpower and machines to execute the job and then they will get paid after successfully carrying out their job. It is important to state that a dryer vent cleaning services company may decide to improvise or adopt any business process and structure that will guarantee them efficiency and flexibility; the above stated dryer vent cleaning services business process is not cast on stone.
16. Write a Marketing Plan Packed with ideas & Strategies
Generally, running a business requires that you should be proactive when it comes to marketing your goods or services. If you choose to launch a dryer vent cleaning services business, then you must go all out to employ strategies that will help you attract customers or else you will likely struggle with the business because there are well – known brands that determine the market direction for the commercial cleaning services industry cum dryer vent cleaning line of business.
These are some of the marketing ideas and strategies that you can adopt for your dryer vent cleaning services business;
- Introduce your dryer vent cleaning services company by sending introductory letters alongside your brochure to households, laundry services and Laundromats, hotels and any facility that makes use of clothe dryer machine and any form of air dryer, and other key stakeholders throughout the city where your dryer vent cleaning services company is located.
- Advertise on the internet on blogs and forums, and also on social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to get your message across
- Create a basic website for your business so as to give your business an online presence
- Directly market your services
- Engage in road shows in targeted business communities from time to time to promote your dryer vent cleaning services business
- Join local commercial cleaning services business associations for industry trends and tips
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry with the aim of marketing your services
- Advertise our business in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List your business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
17. Develop Strategies to Boost Brand Awareness and Create a Corporate Identity
If your intention of starting a dryer vent cleaning services business is to grow the business beyond the city where you are going to be operating from to become a national and international brand by opening offices all across key cities in the United States and franchising, then you must be ready to spend money on promotion and advertisement of your brand.
No matter the industry you belong to, the truth is that the market is dynamic and it requires consistent brand awareness and brand boosting cum promotion to continue to appeal to your target market. Here are the platforms you can leverage on to boost your brand awareness and create corporate identity for your dryer vent cleaning services business;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and relevant magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote your dryer vent cleaning services business
- Install your billboards in strategic locations all around your city or state
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted business districts to create awareness of your dryer vent cleaning services business
- Distribute your fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact households, laundry services and Laundromats, hotels and any facility that makes use of clothe dryer machine, chimneys and any form of air dryer throughout the city where your dryer vent cleaning services company is located informing them about your dryer vent cleaning services company and the services you offer
- List your dryer vent cleaning services company in local directories
- Advertise your dryer vent cleaning services company in your official website and employ strategies that will help you pull traffic to the site
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where your dryer vent cleaning Services Company is located
- Ensure that all your staff members wear your branded shirts and all your carts, vehicles, trucks and vans are well branded with your company logo et al.
18. Create a Suppliers/Distribution Network
In order to successfully run a dryer vent cleaning services business, you must establish good business relationship with wholesalers of cleaning chemicals and other cleaning supplies within the city where your dryer vent cleaning services company is located. You would need steady supply of cleaning chemicals and other cleaning supplies from wholesalers in order to remain in business.
So also, you are expected to create business networks with human resources and admin managers and managers of facilities. They are in a better position to give you corporate dryer vent cleaning services contract. Depending on your agreement with them, you might be compelled to pay certain fee or commission.