Do you reside in Georgia and you are interested in starting a business? Do you need startup business ideas that can generate extra income for you? Then below are the top 20 small business investment opportunities in Georgia.
Georgia is a great place to start a business. For any business to succeed, there are three basic things needed. This is popularly known as the 3M’s of business:
Money refers to the capital required to start the business which is something you will provide or raise it from investors, while materials and man refer to the resources needed to help the business start.
For the purpose of this article, I will like to refer to man as the customers who will patronize your business. While money (capital) is something you will have to provide yourself, either through your personal savings or borrowing from financial houses, the material (resources i.e. raw materials, human resources etc) and man (customer patronage) available to you is a function of the environment where you are setting up your business.
Georgia is a place that provides you with all the necessary resources to grow your business. If you are thinking of the best businesses to start in Georgia this year, you can think of one of these-:
Top 20 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Georgia
1. Vending Machine Business
If you already have a full-time job and need an extra source of income, a vending machine business is a very good business for you. This is because it requires little or no supervision. As long as your vending machine is loaded with products and functioning well, you only need to check up on it few times a month mostly to reload and maintain the machine.
With your vending machine, you can sell anything from drinks, food, snacks and even laundry. Just make sure your machine is put in a strategic place like a shopping mall.
Our phones are like our companion, business suite and banking hall all in one especially if your phone is a smart phone. But sometimes, these little computer devices can break down leaving us with no choice than to schedule a visit to the phone doctor. Now consider how many people use phones in Georgia and how many of this phone doctors we have. There are not enough phone doctors in Georgia and starting your own phone doctoring service is not a bad idea.
3. Contractor Referral Services
Sometimes, home owners or building contractors are faced with a challenge of finding competent contractors to handle their building projects.
You can make money from starting a contractor referral service which means you’ll serve as a middleman linking contractors with home owners and get paid commission for it. Just ensure that you work with really good contractors.
4. Auto Detailing Service-: You can start an auto-detailing business and make people’s cars look better for a living.
5. Event Planner
If you are someone who loves organizing things, you can start an event planning business and help people organize their weddings, birthday parties, annual general meetings, book launches and several meetings.
The world is going green, the world is going organic. Everyone is changing their ideas and system of doing things to preserve our planet for the next generation. It’s no surprise however that lawn care is one of the things undergoing this great revolution. Residents of Georgia are now embracing the idea of caring for their lawns and gardens in the most organic way possible.
7. Video Production-: Video production is also a nice business idea because residents of Georgia love entertainment.
8. Construction Cleanup
A construction job is not complete until the home is a habitable state. Of course, no one is going to live in a house with sticks, stones and nails lying around. This is why there is now a huge demand for people who help to clean up the site on completion of a construction job.
You have probably heard about virtual call centers. What you didn’t know however is that it is a lucrative business in Georgia. Companies in Georgia are willing to cut unnecessary costs and contract out services that can be handled by third parties at cheaper costs and call handling services is one of them.
10. Organic Hair Care Products Manufacturing
Hair care products are not difficult to make. Especially organic hair care products. You can start making your own organic hair care products and selling to your friends and family; and then gradually build your business into a big business empire.
11. Home Inspection Services-: Home inspection services involve helping real estate agents or prospective home buyers conduct a thorough inspection of homes.
12. Pet Sitting-: Another business that you can start is to help pet owners look after their pets while they are away.
13. Residential Cleaning
This is a business that would sell in any city as long as you are very good at what you do. You can make a living from helping people clean their homes or even helping business owners clean their office premises.
14. Haulage Services-: This is yet another business you won’t regret starting in Georgia. You can help people who are moving to a new location or help business owners move items around.
15. Carpet Cleaning-: Another low capital business idea for residents of Georgia is starting a carpet cleaning business.
16. Anti-Aging Spa
We now live in a world where nobody wants to get old. Maybe I should have said nobody wants to look old. In the beauty industry today, there’s always this anti-aging product or this anti-aging procedure and now there’s the anti-aging spa that focuses on helping people look younger.
17. Health Insurance Agency-: You can also start a health insurance agency to help people get easier access to better health care.
18. Auto Repair
There are many motorists in Georgia which means their cars would need regular maintenance and repair. If repairing vehicles is something you have a passion for, you should consider starting an auto repair business is Georgia.
19. Liquor Store-: Another excellent business idea is to start a liquor store where people can buy their favorite drinks.
20. Weight loss center-: There are many obese people in Georgia that wouldn’t mind paying you to help them slim down. You can start a weight loss or fitness center in Georgia.
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- Designing an RV Park – 6 Critical Factors You Must Consider - January 16, 2020
- 8 Strong Reasons You Should Become an Entrepreneur - January 9, 2020
- How to Find a Business Partner or Investor With Money - January 9, 2020